Author Topic: Liberal Professor: "My Liberal Students Scare Me"  (Read 740 times)

rangerrebew

Liberal Professor: "My Liberal Students Scare Me"
« on: February 24, 2019, 12:55:09 pm »
Liberal Professor: "My Liberal Students Scare Me"
Tim Brown 

You may have missed this little nugget, and if you didn't, please forgive me for bringing it to everyone's attention, but a few years ago, a liberal professor at New York University said that while he attempted to teach conservative political theory, he found that his liberal students simply could not handle conflict or anything that was contrary to their own opinions.  In fact, this professor declared that his "liberal student scare me."

Liberal professor and psychologist Jonathan Haidt said he found that his students simply could not handle anything outside their echo chamber and opinions.

https://freedomoutpost.com/liberal-professor-my-liberal-students-scare-me/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Liberal Professor: "My Liberal Students Scare Me"
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2019, 01:22:12 pm »
No surprise. Regardless of their age,leftists are children,and children have temper tantrums when things don't go their way.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2019, 01:25:57 pm »
When I first started on this forum it took a couple of slick dance moves to keep myself from getting banned. Nobody likes oppositional thought. That being said I'm 100% sure no amount of slick dancing could keep a conservative from getting banned from a liberal message board in about 30 minutes.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2019, 01:49:06 pm »
The problem on conservative message boards is with contrarians; people who argue just for the sake of arguing. It happens on liberal boards but it is more likely virtue-signaling or "out-virturing" someone.
Classic liberals are hard to find these days.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2019, 02:09:25 pm »
When I first started on this forum it took a couple of slick dance moves to keep myself from getting banned. Nobody likes oppositional thought. That being said I'm 100% sure no amount of slick dancing could keep a conservative from getting banned from a liberal message board in about 30 minutes.

@Dexter

Took me less than 30 seconds to get banned for life from DU. I made ONE non-controversial post,and when I refreshed my screen I got a notice that I was banned for life.

It is true I also got banned on FR after one post,but it WAS controversial because I exposed one of FE's heroes (DITHF) with his own fan club as a phony,but it took almost a whole day for Jim Bob to ban me.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!