Author Topic: Ocasio-Cortez and Newsom: Stupid-East Meets Stupid-West  (Read 288 times)

rangerrebew

Ocasio-Cortez and Newsom: Stupid-East Meets Stupid-West
« on: February 24, 2019, 12:33:38 pm »
February 24, 2019
Ocasio-Cortez and Newsom: Stupid-East Meets Stupid-West
By Scott Mayer

While there is an immense distance in miles separating Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on the East Coast and Gavin Newsom on the West Coast, it appears dwarfed by the vast empty spaces between the ears on their inflated heads.  While lecturing us little people on two entirely different subjects, stupid-East somehow managed to intersect with stupid-West on one very important point.  That point (slightly dumbed-down): if it ain't there, it ain't gonna happen.

Over on the East Coast, Ocasio-Cortez helped kill the Amazon deal and before her followers could chant the words "cow farts are killing us," she had mentally repurposed every dime of the $3 billion in direct subsidies she was sure Amazon was set to unjustly receive.  But if it ain't there, it ain't gonna happen.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/02/ocasiocortez_and_newsom_stupideast_meets_stupidwest.html#ixzz5gS2sfh9c

Offline LMAO

Re: Ocasio-Cortez and Newsom: Stupid-East Meets Stupid-West
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2019, 01:42:30 pm »
The difference between Gavin Newsom and Alexandria Cortez is, at some point, Newsom cannot afford to ignore reality for very long as a governor. Alexandria Cortez is one person in Congress so she can afford to spout her nonsense and her unrealistic dreams and goals.

I am sure Gavin Newsom would’ve loved to continue that bullet train project. But he had to face mathematical reality. Alexandria Cortez likes to ignore economics and math and she can afford to do it because she can just blend in with everybody else in Congress that likes to ignore math and economics
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy