Author Topic: Tennessee States’ Rights Case involving US Refugee Program to be Argued by Top Appellate Attorney  (Read 312 times)

rangerrebew

Tennessee States’ Rights Case involving US Refugee Program to be Argued by Top Appellate Attorney

March 14, 2019 ~ Ann Corcoran   

As perhaps a signal that this case is incredibly important, the Thomas More Law Center will be represented in the case by a renowned appellate attorney the Center announced yesterday.

TMLC-Logo-10.30.13

Because I don’t want to show my ignorance about the ins and outs of legal cases, I’m posting most of this breaking news in its entirety.

And, am directing you back to my many posts on the case at Refugee Resettlement Watch.

The gist of the argument, for those of us not steeped in the law, asks the question: does the federal government have the right to dump budgetary costs on a particular state’s taxpayers by its decisions in Washington to place refugees in states that have already said they do not want to participate in the US Refugee Admissions Program?

https://fraudscrookscriminals.com/2019/03/14/tennessee-states-rights-case-involving-us-refugee-program-to-be-argued-by-top-appellate-attorney/