Poll

Should this NJ native be let back into the U.S.?

Yes
0 (0%)
No
17 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: March 09, 2019, 02:31:30 pm

Author Topic: Should this NJ native be let back into the U.S.?  (Read 7571 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Should this NJ native be let back into the U.S.?
« Reply #50 on: February 24, 2019, 08:14:14 pm »
A disco in shitkickin redneck East Texas?

Yup!  It was a private club in a Holiday Inn. with one-night and annual memberships.  Hotel guests got free membership.  We played stuff from Urban Cowboy to Saturday Night Fever.  A bunch of goat-ropers with shitkickers and hats adorned in feathers was a real sight to see!

I still have nightmares.

Bars were not allowed back then, Cherokee County was a dry County.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #51 on: February 24, 2019, 08:17:13 pm »
Yup!  It was a private club in a Holiday Inn. with one-night and annual memberships.  Hotel guests got free membership.  We played stuff from Urban Cowboy to Saturday Night Fever.  A bunch of goat-ropers with shitkickers and hats adorned in feathers was a real sight to see!

I still have nightmares.

Bars were not allowed back then, Cherokee County was a dry County.

Those "Membership Clubs" went on till the mid to late 2000's I believe.   As a matter of fact the last one I was in was on the east side of Tyler next to a new HI Express. 

@Bigun and @GrouchoTex  would know
« Last Edit: February 24, 2019, 09:02:54 pm by Cyber Liberty »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #52 on: February 24, 2019, 08:19:09 pm »
And here come the personal insults.  Those always seem to come out when a reasoned basis ceases to exist.  I don’t really care one way or the other; I simply acknowledge the ambiguity, and the need to clarify it.

No, it’s not clear because her father was no longer a diplomat when she was born.

Obama disagreed with that when he denied her a replacement Passport.  The reasoning was her Pappy didn't lose his Diplomatic credentials 6 months after she was born, and her original Passport was issued in error by the Clinton administration because she was outside the Jurisdiction of the US, and not a subject of the 14th Amendment.

@Right_in_Virginia posted the documents.

One of about three things Obastard got right.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Bill Cipher

« Reply #53 on: February 24, 2019, 08:22:00 pm »
Obama disagreed with that when he denied her a replacement Passport.  The reasoning was her Pappy didn't lose his Diplomatic credentials 6 months after she was born, and her original Passport was issued in error by the Clinton administration because she was outside the Jurisdiction of the US, and not a subject of the 14th Amendment.

@Right_in_Virginia posted the documents.

One of about three things Obastard got right.

Thank you for confirming that the ambiguity exists, precisely as I’ve said.  It raises an interesting question under the 14th that should be resolved by a reasoned opinion from a court, not a politically-motivated kneee-jerk reaction from Trump. 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #54 on: February 24, 2019, 08:23:51 pm »
Those "Membership Clubs" went on till the mid to late 2000's I believe.   As a matter of fact the last one I was in was on the east side of Tyler next to a new HI Express. 

@Bigun and @TexasGroucho would know

LOL!  I stayed at that HIE once.  No wonder I'm smarter now...
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #55 on: February 24, 2019, 08:27:22 pm »
Thank you for confirming that the ambiguity exists, precisely as I’ve said.  It raises an interesting question under the 14th that should be resolved by a reasoned opinion from a court, not a politically-motivated kneee-jerk reaction from Trump.

Whatever.  Disagreeing with you does not a "personal insult" make.

I think I did mention that Courts will decide, and that I doubted the "judge" will address it fairly under the law.  I'm sure a lawyer would take issue with my feelings about the court system in 2019, because I shed a bit of shadow over the bread-and-butter.  YMMV. 

ETA:  I don't consider a politically motivated decision from a leftist Judge to be any better than a knee-jerk opinion of a President you despise.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2019, 08:29:55 pm by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #56 on: February 24, 2019, 08:33:30 pm »
So...Bill Clinton allowed her to get a Passport, and Obastard rescinded it because the Clinton Administration erred? 

Let the Rats chew on that.  :smokin:

Great post, @Right_in_Virginia!

Looks to me like that idiot W gave her a passport (2004).

Offline jpsb

« Reply #57 on: February 24, 2019, 08:39:04 pm »

Why to you feel the need to bring Trump into this. This has got nothing to do with Trump. You nevertrumper are really something else.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #58 on: February 24, 2019, 08:41:24 pm »
Why to you feel the need to bring Trump into this. This has got nothing to do with Trump. You nevertrumper are really something else.

Yet, you felt the need to bring GWB into this.   :shrug:

Offline jpsb

« Reply #59 on: February 24, 2019, 09:13:03 pm »
Yet, you felt the need to bring GWB into this.   :shrug:

No, I was just pointing out that Bush was president in 2004 not Clinton as was mistakenly claimed.
Anyway what has any of this got to do with you?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #60 on: February 24, 2019, 09:24:49 pm »
No, I was just pointing out that Bush was president in 2004 not Clinton as was mistakenly claimed.

You would have benefited greatly had you read the VOX article @Right_in_Virginia posted.  The original Passport was issued in the late 90's, when Bush was Governor of TX, not in 2004.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #61 on: February 24, 2019, 09:39:40 pm »

What's it got to do with you?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #62 on: February 24, 2019, 10:21:19 pm »
I will NOT comply.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #63 on: February 24, 2019, 11:25:05 pm »

Offline jpsb

« Reply #64 on: February 25, 2019, 02:45:49 am »
BDS?

W was the worst Republican president ever. He ranks high on the all time worse list of either party.
Obama ran against Bush and won twice, Trump ran against Bust and won too. I'm not convinced Al
Gore would have been as bad a president as W. The USA is still recovering from the mess W made of
the world and our finances. There is a reason conservatives chant "No More Bushes". You want to
call that BDS, go for it.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #65 on: February 25, 2019, 03:32:10 am »
W was the worst Republican president ever. He ranks high on the all time worse list of either party.
Obama ran against Bush and won twice, Trump ran against Bust and won too. I'm not convinced Al
Gore would have been as bad a president as W. The USA is still recovering from the mess W made of
the world and our finances. There is a reason conservatives chant "No More Bushes". You want to
call that BDS, go for it.

@jpsb

Other than the obvious fact that Goober Gore is even more brain-damaged than Boy Jorge,BRAVO!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #66 on: February 25, 2019, 04:03:07 am »

You want to call that BDS, go for it.

"As you wish" is a major Shakespearean play....
I will NOT comply.

Bill Cipher

« Reply #67 on: February 26, 2019, 04:07:59 am »
Whatever.  Disagreeing with you does not a "personal insult" make.

I think I did mention that Courts will decide, and that I doubted the "judge" will address it fairly under the law.  I'm sure a lawyer would take issue with my feelings about the court system in 2019, because I shed a bit of shadow over the bread-and-butter.  YMMV. 

ETA:  I don't consider a politically motivated decision from a leftist Judge to be any better than a knee-jerk opinion of a President you despise.

Never said disagreeing with me makes for a personal insult.  Trying to dismiss my argument by attacking me - my intelligence, or lack thereof, or my politics, or what you think my politics are - through denigration makes for a personal insult. 

Everyone should try it sometime. 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #68 on: February 26, 2019, 04:09:39 am »
Never said disagreeing with me makes for a personal insult.  Trying to dismiss my argument by attacking me - my intelligence, or lack thereof, or my politics, or what you think my politics are - through denigration makes for a personal insult. 

Everyone should try it sometime.

Fair enough, @Bill Cipher.
I will NOT comply.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #69 on: March 02, 2019, 03:25:53 pm »

@Bigun and @GrouchoTex  would know

@Bigun @The Ghost
About 10 years ago, the wife and I saw Gary P. Nunn at one of those.The place had an outdoor stage set up next to a Barbeque joint, north of Austin.  Shoef's BBQ, in Belton. We paid 5 dollars for a "one time membership " to go to the patio where they served beer, and had a stage where the band played.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2019, 03:28:31 pm by GrouchoTex »

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #70 on: March 08, 2019, 03:45:46 am »
@Bigun @The Ghost
About 10 years ago, the wife and I saw Gary P. Nunn at one of those.The place had an outdoor stage set up next to a Barbeque joint, north of Austin.  Shoef's BBQ, in Belton. We paid 5 dollars for a "one time membership " to go to the patio where they served beer, and had a stage where the band played.
@GrouchoTex
Ah yes.  Near Salado Texas. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.