Author Topic: Sen. Kamala Harris: ‘Certain Communities’ Don’t Want Excessive Force, Racial Profiling, Unequal App  (Read 435 times)

rangerrebew

Sen. Kamala Harris: ‘Certain Communities’ Don’t Want Excessive Force, Racial Profiling, Unequal Application or Enforcement of the Law

(CNSNews.com) – In an interview Wednesday with the “Daily Show with Trevor Noah,” Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) said President Donald Trump is wrong to think that Democrats love crime and hate the police.

She said this mindset shows he does not understand who communities are.

“In my mind, it’s simple, but I agree he has created this false choice and this paradigm that suggests that he really doesn’t understand who communities are. It is a mistake and a myth to suggest that certain communities don’t want police. They do,” Harris said.

Source URL: https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/melanie-arter/sen-kamala-harris-certain-communities-dont-want-excessive-force-racial

Offline aligncare

Kamala Harris’ presidential hopes are built behind an army of strawmen. She’ll say anything to elbow her way into the front row of the democrat field.

The problem with presidential elections is one of the candidates could be bat shit crazy and still have half a chance of getting elected.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

These are the same communities that elect Sheila Jackson Lee or Maxine Waters every two years.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Cue the pink leather cowgirl hats and rhinestone spurs.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline goatprairie

How many " minority" residents of our nation's cities really believe their crime problems are caused by racist cops?
How stupid do you have to be to understand that when 95% or more of the people of your  ethnicity are killed or physically harmed by other people of your ethnicity that it is not the problem of the police?
The  head cop in Chicago, Eddie Johnson, is black. Do black residents of Chicago really believe Johnson would insist Chicago cops do racist things against blacks?
I don't get it.  Why can't they figure out that it's not a racist system but themselves who are the problem?
Kamala Harris and similar lib pols who talk about "systemic racism" are scoundrels. They lie to their constituents and then get re-elected.
  If Trump does one positive thing in the upcoming prez debates, it would be to call these scoundrels out about their lies.