Author Topic: MSNBC Analyst: ‘Anti-American’ to Deny U.S. Re-Entry to ISIS Terrorist  (Read 724 times)

rangerrebew

MSNBC Analyst: ‘Anti-American’ to Deny U.S. Re-Entry to ISIS Terrorist

By Kyle Drennen | February 22, 2019 4:51 PM EST

Appearing on MSNBC Live With Stephanie Ruhle Friday morning, analyst Jason Johnson, Politics Editor for The Root, blasted the Trump administration for refusing to allow ISIS terrorist Hoda Muthana from returning to the U.S. after she left to join the violent death cult. The left-wing contributor even argued it was “anti-American” to deny her re-entry to the nation she declared war against.

After a clip ran of an exclusive NBC News interview with Muthana, Ruhle turned to her panel of guests for reaction. Real Clear Politics Associate Editor A.B. Stoddard agreed with the Trump administration: “This country is a gift and I think she’s relinquished her privilege and I’m kind of in agreement with the President that she, you know, may not be allowed – shouldn’t be allowed to come back here.”

Moments later, Johnson chimed in to complain: “There are white domestic terrorists who get radicalized online all the time in America who are out shooting people, threatening to kill people....And we’re not deporting them. They’re allowed to be here.” He argued that Muthana was “an American citizen” and that any attempt to block her return was somehow antithetical to American values:

Source URL: https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kyle-drennen/2019/02/22/msnbc-analyst-anti-american-deny-us-re-entry-isis-terrorist

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Nothing is more American than to deny someone who hates this country and willing to die to defeat it from coming here.

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
She should be allowed back, and then she should be executed for being a traitor. It's not uncommon for kids holding firearms to be killed as enemy combatants. It's part of war. I have no sympathy for this person just because she's young.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2019, 02:43:31 pm by Dexter »
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Bring her back on one of two conditions:
- She will be put on trial for treason
or
- She'll get a one-way ticket to free lodging at Guantanamo.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
We let her return and lock her up/execute her or we just accept 1 more Free Range/free Running Terrorist on the world stage.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline the_doc

@Sanguine

Bring her back on one of two conditions:
- She will be put on trial for treason
or
- She'll get a one-way ticket to free lodging at Guantanamo.

I assume that this article is referring to the daughter of the former Yemeni ambassador.  She's not a U.S. citizen even if she was born in the USA.   We don't have to let her come back in even if she lived most of her life here.  Trump appears to be on solid legal grounds if he refuses to take her back. 

(As I understand the controversy, if she were a U.S. citizen, we would have to take her back--but we could immediately arrest her and put her on trial for treason.  She'll be lucky if we don't let her back in.  [Now, if only we could put the MSNBC talking heads on trial...and maybe we will, eventually.]

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
@Sanguine

I assume that this article is referring to the daughter of the former Yemeni ambassador.  She's not a U.S. citizen even if she was born in the USA.   We don't have to let her come back in even if she lived most of her life here.  Trump appears to be on solid legal grounds if he refuses to take her back. 

(As I understand the controversy, if she were a U.S. citizen, we would have to take her back--but we could immediately arrest her and put her on trial for treason.  She'll be lucky if we don't let her back in.  [Now, if only we could put the MSNBC talking heads on trial...and maybe we will, eventually.]

Well said.  That's the way I see it.

Offline raml

Do not bring her back I don't want a penny of taxpayer money going to keep her alive and that is what would happen she would be sent to jail and then we would be paying for her upkeep. They won't bring her back and kill her if they would then she can come back but death within a few weeks not a prolonged time like awful murderers here have. We know she is guilty she does not even deserve a taxpayer paid for trial. It is best she never come back then we won't have liberals crying for her to be let back into society.