Author Topic: SICK. Former GOP Chairman Michael Steele: Trump Probably Wasn’t Happy FBI Stopped White Nationalist  (Read 1293 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/02/sick-former-gop-chairman-trump-probably-wasnt-happy-fbi-stopped-white-nationalist-from-killing-liberals-video/

by Jim Hoft

Former Republican Chairman Michael Steele went on MSNBC on Friday to discuss the arrest of the President Trump responded to the arrest of Christopher Paul Hasson, who is alleged to be a white supremacist, that had a hit list that included prominent Democratic politicians as well as several journalists from CNN and MSNBC.

Michael Steele said Trump probably wasn’t happy the FBI stopped a white nationalist from killing liberals & media people.

The MSNBC host Nicolle Wallace responded: “That’s a brave thing to say.”

Wow!

More at link

Somebody was paid to write this as posted.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2019, 03:38:39 am by Once-Ler »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I'm still wondering if these people aren't low-dosing with LSD as some sort of alleged cognitive enhancer. I think they've been sneaking some extra doses in....
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Mesaclone

This just shows exactly how ridiculous the Left...and Steele as a leader of your NeverTrump movement...have become. They literally have TDS, and cannot reason or even observe ANYTHING that happens in the real world without looking through an angry red lense of Trump hate. I feel sad for people like that, and fearful for a Republic in which the opposition can't construct an argument for its positions...and is strictly limited to the repetition of a litany of hateful diatribes fueled by a disturbing propensity for confirmation bias and selective memory.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline Smokin Joe

This just shows exactly how ridiculous the Left...and Steele as a leader of your NeverTrump movement...have become. They literally have TDS, and cannot reason or even observe ANYTHING that happens in the real world without looking through an angry red lense of Trump hate. I feel sad for people like that, and fearful for a Republic in which the opposition can't construct an argument for its positions...and is strictly limited to the repetition of a litany of hateful diatribes fueled by a disturbing propensity for confirmation bias and selective memory.
Just curious, but who are you talking at?

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Steele was nothing but a made-for-tv Republican who had nothing to offer but a racial presence.

Look at what he has been doing since he lost his GOP chairmanship - working at MSNBC and The Root, an Afrocentric progressive online magazine.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Steele was nothing but a made-for-tv Republican who had nothing to offer but a racial presence.

Look at what he has been doing since he lost his GOP chairmanship - working at MSNBC and The Root, an Afrocentric progressive online magazine.

@IsailedawayfromFR

Let's be honest,here. We all knew he was given that position so the RNC could kiss black ass in the hope of getting a few black racist votes.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Mesaclone

Well...it seems we're all here talking with/at each other. More specifically, I'd say I was talking "at" those of the Michael Steele persuasion within the party who live to attack the President.

Offline skeeter

Trump's just the latest focus for irrational antipathy, later it'll be something or someone else. When the super bowl becomes politically polarized you know nothing's off limits.

Whomever they are these people cannot be allowed anywhere near positions of authority.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

The MSNBC host Nicolle Wallace responded: “That’s a brave thing to say.”

"Brave"?  Really?  Sounded more like Steele was auditioning for his own show on MSNBC.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Okay...enough of this..

Are you suggesting that you don't have TDS?

LOL!  You're the Grand Exalted Kleagle of the TDS faction here. 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
"Brave"?  Really?  Sounded more like Steele was auditioning for his own show on MSNBC.

That network is filled with skunks.  So called "republicans" that are just establishment tools....  Wallace, Steele, Scarborough....  without even looking to see who else is there...

Filthy skunks, all of them.

Offline Victoria33

@IsailedawayfromFR
Let's be honest,here. We all knew he was given that position so the RNC could kiss black ass in the hope of getting a few black racist votes.
@sneakypete

I was working for the Texas Republican Party during the time he was the national RNC Chairman, 2009-2011.  He was not reelected as chairman due to the fact he almost bankrupted the national party.

The truth of the matter, is, a national chairman is elected to mainly do one thing: bring in money.  He spent money but did not bring in much money; that is why he served only one term as chairman.  It may have been his skin color that got him elected, but it was not his skin color that took him out - it was the money.

This is probably more than you want to know:
The RNC is make up of these people:
One woman and one man from each state, plus the chairman of each state.  These people are elected at the state convention of each state.  When you go as a delegate to your state convention, fliers will be given to you by the people who want to be your state members (one woman/one man) at the RNC.  An election is held there to fill these two positions on the RNC Committee.   

Offline Smokin Joe

Well...it seems we're all here talking with/at each other. More specifically, I'd say I was talking "at" those of the Michael Steele persuasion within the party who live to attack the President.
Seems like pretty disparate susbsets of the GOP to me. I doubt any here would fit both criteria, but I could be wrong. Stranger things have happened.

C S Lewis

Offline Mesaclone

Seems like pretty disparate susbsets of the GOP to me. I doubt any here would fit both criteria, but I could be wrong. Stranger things have happened.

If you're an NT, you're in bed with the Romney's, Flakes, McCain's, McMullin's of the RINO portion of the party regardless of how distasteful that may seem to some of you. The President is supported by around 90% of Republican's...because he governs as a conservative. The 10% who oppose him from the Right are a mix of moral narcissists, east coast liberal leaners, and self proclaimed intellectual "elites"...lumping them all together seems fitting in that their/your common driving force is a petty, personal dislike of the President and/or a fundamental misunderstanding of how ANYTHING gets accomplished politically in a Republic. Many here fit THAT criteria, and that's the criteria that matters in this political moment.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2019, 06:43:50 pm by Mesaclone »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
If you're an NT, you're in bed with the Romney's, Flakes, McCain's, McMullin's of the RINO portion of the party regardless of how distasteful that may seem to some of you. The President is supported by around 90% of Republican's...because he governs as a conservative. The 10% who oppose him from the Right are a mix of moral narcissists, east coast liberal leaners, and self proclaimed intellectual "elites"...lumping them all together seems fitting in that their/your common driving force is a petty, personal dislike of the President and/or a fundamental misunderstanding of how ANYTHING gets accomplished politically in a Republic. Many here fit THAT criteria, and that's the criteria that matters in this political moment.

Mostly wasting your time with those facts. This site caters to the 10% as if they matter the most.

The 90%--okay to name call them for months, years etc.

Wasn't it just days ago when a Mod called Trump's supporters "brown shirts," without consequence?

Or got a time out of what, five minutes?
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Mostly wasting your time with those facts. This site caters to the 10% as if they matter the most.

Wasn't it just days ago when a Mod called Trump's supporters "brown shirts," without consequence?

@truth_seeker

It really doesn't matter because the truth is that no matter how irritating the NT'ers are,THEY don't matter. In fact,they serve a positive  role in reminding us to stay vigilant and not get too cocky.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

A Mod did not post that...if he/she did they wouldn't be a MOD today..it was a member, post edited/removed and member warned.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Mesaclone

You are spot on truthseeker...the 10% sure do seem to get away with levels of personal attack that the rest of us do not. I'm all for leniency from mods in allowing disagreement and criticism...but it gets out of hand with some of the hardcore Trump haters.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 :smokin:...You guys used to be the 10% and were bitchin then....you are still bitchin being with the 90%...are you ever satisfied.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Mesaclone wrote:
"You are spot on truthseeker...the 10% sure do seem to get away with levels of personal attack that the rest of us do not. I'm all for leniency from mods in allowing disagreement and criticism...but it gets out of hand with some of the hardcore Trump haters."

Why put up with their b.s.?
Just do what I do:
Put 'em on ignore.
Who needs 'em...?