Author Topic: Trump selects Kelly Craft for United Nations ambassador  (Read 874 times)

Offline corbe

Trump selects Kelly Craft for United Nations ambassador
« on: February 22, 2019, 11:31:32 pm »
Trump selects Kelly Craft for United Nations ambassador

By Jesse Byrnes - 02/22/19 06:13 PM EST

President Trump announced Friday night that he has selected Kelly Craft, the current U.S. ambassador to Canada, to serve as his administration's top diplomat to the United Nations.

Trump shared news of the nomination on Twitter, writing that Kelly "has done an outstanding job representing our Nation and I have no doubt that, under her leadership, our Country will be represented at the highest level."

<..snip..>

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/431225-trump-selects-kelly-craft-for-united-nations-ambassador
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Trump selects Kelly Craft for United Nations ambassador
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2019, 11:33:57 pm »
Robert Kraft would be a better selection.  When you need to deal with a bunch of whores send in a guy who knows the territory.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump nominates Kelly Craft as UN ambassador
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2019, 11:36:36 pm »
Trump nominates Kelly Craft as UN ambassador
by Caitlin Yilek
 | February 22, 2019 06:22 PM

Kelly Craft will be the next U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, President Trump announced Friday.

Craft has served as ambassador to Canada.

“Kelly has done an outstanding job representing our Nation and I have no doubt that, under her leadership, our Country will be represented at the highest level,” Trump said in a tweet.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-nominates-kelly-craft-as-un-ambassador
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline MOD8

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2019, 11:49:41 pm »
Merged topics

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2019, 11:53:19 pm »
Not so sure about her. For what it's worth:

- Her father was a Democratic Party activist who once served as chairman of the Barren County, Kentucky Democratic Party

- She donated millions to Trump but was a Rubio supporter

- Bush appointed her as an alternate delegate to the U.N.

- In an interview with CBC News  she believes in "both sides of the science" when it comes to climate change.

- She's been married 3 times.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kelly_Knight_Craft
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2019, 12:02:37 am »
Not so sure about her. For what it's worth:

- Her father was a Democratic Party activist who once served as chairman of the Barren County, Kentucky Democratic Party The sins of the father, huh?

- She donated millions to Trump but was a Rubio supporter As were many Republicans in the primaries, myself included.

- Bush appointed her as an alternate delegate to the U.N.Good, apparently he also thought her highly qualified.

- In an interview with CBC News  she believes in "both sides of the science" when it comes to climate change.She isn't at the UN advocating her personal view of climate change, the UN ambassador advocates US policy as directed by President.

- She's been married 3 times.3rd time is the charm.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kelly_Knight_Craft

Not sure why anyone of those would be a problem as UN Ambassador....especially the marriage part.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2019, 12:47:45 am »
Not sure why anyone of those would be a problem as UN Ambassador....especially the marriage part.

I dunno. Inability to resolve conflict?    :shrug:
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline corbe

« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2019, 02:09:29 am »
 :silly:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2019, 01:05:51 pm »

I dunno. Inability to resolve conflict?    :shrug:

I'd say she resolved that quite succinctly...dump the dude and move on. Conflict resolved.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2019, 01:14:39 pm »
I'd say she resolved that quite succinctly...dump the dude and move on. Conflict resolved.

It’s too damn bad nobody ever had the foresight to make Elizabeth Taylor UN Ambassador, back in the day. We’d have Utopia.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2019, 01:22:24 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2019, 02:06:33 pm »

:laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald