Author Topic: Rush: Kraft Story Knocks Smollett Out of Drive-By Media  (Read 481 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Kraft Story Knocks Smollett Out of Drive-By Media
« on: February 22, 2019, 08:55:06 pm »

Kraft Story Knocks Smollett Out of Drive-By Media

Feb 22, 2019

RUSH: So the Drive-By Media have found a story they can use to get past the Jussie Smollett story. Robert Kraft, the owner of the New England Patriots, has been charged with soliciting for sex in Florida, right up at the road at a Jupiter massage parlor. This according to… I mean, CNN is going wall to wall with this. Fox has touched on it a while. It’s headlined at the top of the Drudge page. The way this got started…

The best I’ve been able to put together here, in the limited moments that I have to actually do show prep once the program begins — and I daresay that there’s nobody who can do show prep while doing the show like I can. To have two, three minutes at a time max to do it? But here we go. Apparently, neighbors — business neighbors and others — of this massage parlor… And there is a string of them involved in this, all the way down the east coast of Florida from, say, Jupiter, Vero Beach, maybe even down to Miami.

Some neighbors got hold of the local cops in Jupiter and filed a public health complaint over what they thought was going on in this place. So the cops show up and say, “Okay, fine.” They planted some cameras in there and other efforts to help them surveil. In the process of watching who was coming and going — and there’s also some written slips of paper with supposedly the names of clients, clientele on them — Mr. Kraft is seen going in and out, and his name is on a piece of paper.

So he is among those who have been charged with soliciting prostitution. He has denied it, said that it isn’t true, and is not going to comment further because it is a legal matter. Now, he’s a resident of Brookline, Boston, Massachusetts, but he has homes here — a home here — and it matters. It’s a misdemeanor, but if you live in Palm Beach County where all this happened, then you’ll get a letter in the mail notifying you when to show up in court and all that.

If you live outside the County of Palm Beach, then you are going to get an arrest summons, supposedly. So that’s pretty much it. The details have not… I mean, the juicy details have not been revealed other than what supposedly has gone on. Of course, all kinds of people are now raising the obvious questions. “What in the name of Sam Hill…? Why? Why would anybody so well known…?” It makes it unbelievable. It literally makes it unbelievable. But anyway, CNN has glommed on to this, and it’s providing an opportunity to ignore the Smollett story.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Well, apparently, Robert Kraft is not “the biggest name” of those who have been identified in this latest prostitution scandal. I don’t know who the bigger name is, but the local police authorities are suggesting that there is an even bigger name in this… (interruption) Well, I don’t know if it’s Bezos. They didn’t mention names. I don’t know if it is Bezos or if he just sent pictures to the prostitutes. You know, your guess is as good as mine on who it is. We just have to patiently wait.

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2019/02/22/kraft-story-knocks-smollett-out-of-drive-by-media/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34