Author Topic: Marwin Gonzalez headed to Minnesota on 2-year, $21-million deal  (Read 712 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Marwin Gonzalez headed to Minnesota on 2-year, $21-million deal
« on: February 22, 2019, 06:42:17 pm »
Marwin Gonzalez headed to Minnesota on 2-year, $21-million deal

HOUSTON — Former Houston Astros utility man Marwin Gonzalez is heading north after signing a two-year deal with the Minnesota Twins, MLB's Jon Paul Morosi reported Friday.
The deal is reportedly worth $21 million.
Gonzalez, a fan favorite, spent the past seven seasons with the Astros, including their World Series Championship run in 2017.

https://www.khou.com/article/sports/mlb/astros/marwin-gonzalez-headed-to-minnesota-on-2-year-21-million-deal/285-d91e1abf-5e95-4bc6-90c1-cc6ba1e86ff2?fbclid=IwAR1ipQCIqF8PnTVIUCaDDE_Jmqh4ApJ1jjq4wE6sYohzhR6BqpfRDGZEgyI
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Marwin Gonzalez headed to Minnesota on 2-year, $21-million deal
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2019, 06:43:04 pm »
Houston Astros wave goodbye to the best utility man in baseball!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Marwin Gonzalez headed to Minnesota on 2-year, $21-million deal
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2019, 07:09:34 pm »
Houston Astros wave goodbye to the best utility man in baseball!

MarGo was great insurance during cases when the injury bug bit us.   Hope Luhnow won't have any regrets.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.