Author Topic: HERE THEY ARE! HATEFUL, ACCUSATORY TWEETS By DEMOCRAT 2020 Presidential Hopefuls And Friends Over Ju  (Read 513 times)

rangerrebew

HERE THEY ARE! HATEFUL, ACCUSATORY TWEETS By DEMOCRAT 2020 Presidential Hopefuls And Friends Over Jussie Smollett Hoax
Feb 16, 2019

New information coming from Chicago police sources suggests that ‘Empire’ actor Jussie Smollett orchestrated the attack he claimed was carried out by two men who yelled: “This is MAGA country!”.

The CPD has asked to interview Smollett again after they arrested and then released two Nigerian brothers. Sources say that the brothers flipped on Smollett when they were threatened with being charged with battery. As it turns out, Chicago police discovered that the brothers bought the rope used to make a noose that was placed on Smollett’s neck at some point on the night of the supposed attack.  They told police officers that they purchased the rope at Ace Hardware in Chicago.

https://100percentfedup.com/here-they-are-hateful-accusatory-tweets-by-democrat-2020-presidential-hopefuls-and-friends-over-jussie-smollett-hoax/

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
All those hate messages by the unbalanced need to appear in campaign ads.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Chicago Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson said at a news conference on Tuesday that "Jussie Smollett took advantage of the pain and anger of racism to promote his career".

And so did each and every one of these g*ddamned Democrats who aspire to lead this nation.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline LMAO

Back in the 1990’s, I told people that our elections will become more ideologically driven and more racial charged. If someone believes they can win an election with identity politics, they will go that route. They will regardless of the long term ramifications.

« Last Edit: February 22, 2019, 09:51:47 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Chicago PD needs to take custody of Jussie's phone and internet accounts.

Bet it will lead to a number of high profile Democrats' involvement.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington