Author Topic: New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft charged in prostitution ring: report  (Read 7217 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
If he really did this, he deserves to be arrested and charged. Forget about paying a Chinese masseuse for a 'happy ending', a "crime" which is as old as humans have been on Earth, btw. That's nothing.

You're assuming this person was a willing participant in this activity. Many times, they're not, especially if they're foreigners. In all probability, they're being exploited and abused, as was the case in this Columbus OH bust a few years ago.

https://www.10tv.com/article/2-arrested-massage-parlor-raids-across-central-ohio
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

I'll give you a hint: He's the only person allowed to sign a bill into law, per the Constitution.

@edpc

Was it a stand-alone bill,or a part of a larger bill?

Are you EVER going to quit whining like a little bitch because Trump was elected instead of one of your RINO heroes?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline edpc

@edpc

Was it a stand-alone bill,or a part of a larger bill?

FOSTA and SESTA were bills combined by the House and Senate, then presented as a stand-alone bill, which was signed on April 11, 2018.

Are you EVER going to quit whining like a little bitch because Trump was elected instead of one of your RINO heroes?

I dunno.....are you EVER going to learn how search engines work and stop embarrassing yourself?

Offline Victoria33

@berdie   IF he even thought about it,he most likely figured that away from a football field where there is a link,nobody living their normal lives would even recognize him.  Hell,I wouldn't know who he is if he told me and showed me his ID.
@sneakypete
@mystery-ak 

Let's consider these happenings according to body function:
First, sex is a normal function of a human body.  It is not "dirty", "nasty", etc.  It is there to reproduce plus the act releases complete tension in the body at the time of the orgasm.  That is what both of them want. That act also keeps a couple together as each knows the other in such a private way.

I think if a man wants to have sex and a woman wants to charge him money for having sex, fine, it's only their business - not law enforcement's business.  There is also this truth: when men are with women, at some point, there will be sex between them. 

Now, if women are being held against their will and forced to have sex with men, raid the place and stop it.  If that is what is happened here, shut it down and help the women find another way to live.

Kraft is 77, he is most likely impotent, cannot have an erection.  He still has a want/need to have an orgasm, all people would as that is built into their genes to have sex.  It is easier for a man to have an orgasm than women.  I did couple counseling for many years, and heard their stories of that part of their lives. It was usually the woman who was not satisfied with their sex life.

So, Kraft went to this place to have an orgasm.  The first film evidently shows the woman used her hands on his genitals, mainly the penis, to bring him to an orgasm. 
He must have had an orgasm or he would not have gone there the second time.

His second time going there, the film evidently shows she used her mouth on the penis to bring him to orgasm.  He used money to get the organism and he had it both times. 

He likely would not know if any/some/all of the women were there against their will. He was unfortunate to have gone to this one where law enforcement was doing a sting operation with cameras there.  He will be more careful from now on if he goes to another one.

Offline edpc

@Victoria33

Thanks for the visual and for ruining this product forever.

Offline musiclady

You're assuming this person was a willing participant in this activity. Many times, they're not, especially if they're foreigners. In all probability, they're being exploited and abused, as was the case in this Columbus OH bust a few years ago.

https://www.10tv.com/article/2-arrested-massage-parlor-raids-across-central-ohio

Anyone........... that is ANYONE............. who claims that this is a "victimless" crime and no big deal is completely ignorant of what actually goes on with sex trafficking.  Making the assumption that these women are willingly allowing themselves to be degraded by multiple men daily, and came to the decision on their own that they would pursue this "occupation," is shutting ones eyes to the statistics and reality of what pimps do to snatch up teenagers, many just runaways, some in other countries from orphanages, and sell them into slavery.

If those stolen children happen to continue the abusive lifestyle they were forced into after they become adults, they are still victims.

And as you have said, in this case with Chinese women, they are almost certainly enslaved.

I would recommend that some of the men on this forum do a little research before glibly responding that this is no big deal.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Anyone........... that is ANYONE............. who claims that this is a "victimless" crime and no big deal is completely ignorant of what actually goes on with sex trafficking.  Making the assumption that these women are willingly allowing themselves to be degraded by multiple men daily, and came to the decision on their own that they would pursue this "occupation," is shutting ones eyes to the statistics and reality of what pimps do to snatch up teenagers, many just runaways, some in other countries from orphanages, and sell them into slavery.

If those stolen children happen to continue the abusive lifestyle they were forced into after they become adults, they are still victims.

And as you have said, in this case with Chinese women, they are almost certainly enslaved.

I would recommend that some of the men on this forum do a little research before glibly responding that this is no big deal.

@musiclady

And I would suggest you learn what the bleep you are talking about before bragging about your ignorance.

Sex in Asia is not considered to be filthy and disgusting unless some religious creature gives his blessing. I lived in Asia for over 4 years and had friends that married bar girls they met,and bar girls in Asia is synonymous with "hooker" here.  Not only are they not looked down upon by their own people,they are respected as independent businesswomen and their entire families know what they do. It is not hidden because it is not shameful.

While I understand you have been brainwashed and indoctrinated your entire life,Christianity is a minority religion,and one of the few that punishes pleasure.

Now,having said that,I have no doubt whatsoever that these women though there were entering a traditional Asian business relationship,but were enslaved and mistreated once they left Asia. Not having any money of their own,and only able to speak the basic words they needed to speak,they were powerless to escape because they were told they would be put in prison if found here without the proper papers,and in some cases I suspect their captors threatened to harm their families back home if they tried to escape.

Asia gangsters are scum,just like US gangsters and gangsters everywhere in the world. I PERSONALLY have no trouble with the men running that operation being executed,but these women have already suffered more than they should  have. At MOST we need to keep them here to testify against their masters that enslaved them,and then we need to drop them off at the Chinese or other Asian embassy that represents their home nation and let them send them home.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2019, 07:04:16 pm by sneakypete »

Offline edpc

Apparently, this salon was part of a much larger investigation, across multiple jurisdictions. It’s a comprehensive article. However, it can’t be the complete full story, since things are still developing.

Florida human trafficking ring, prostitution in massage parlors: The full story

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/crime/2019/02/26/florida-human-sex-trafficking-ring-full-story/2978763002/

Offline edpc

My Life My Choice, a Boston nonprofit formed in 2002, works to end the sexual exploitation of children through programs– and advocacy. The group has led prevention groups for more than 2,000 girls, mentored more than 400 and helped draft anti-trafficking legislation in Massachusetts.

Kraft donated $100,000 to My Life My Choice in 2015. The contribution, reported by Deadspin, was hailed by the ESPN Humanitarian Awards as a "game-changer."

My Life My Choicewould not say whether it plans to sever ties with Kraft.

“Our organization’s existence is focused on ending commercial sexual exploitation,” executive director Lisa Goldblatt Grace said in a statement.

“The buying and selling of human beings is an egregious form of abuse," she said. "We are heartbroken by the allegations about Robert Kraft. The New England Patriots Charitable Foundation has supported My Life My Choice in the past. We will await additional information before commenting further.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/robert-kraft-given-away-fortune-152557706.html

He gave away 1000 potential handjobs.

Offline edpc

Robert Kraft has a court date — March 28, 2019, at 9 a.m. ET — for an arraignment hearing stemming from two January visits to a Florida massage parlor.

[snip]

“The defendant must be present at this hearing,” court records filed on Thursday morning state. “Failure to appear will result in a bond Forfeiture or revocation of own recognizance and a Capias/Warrant being issued for your arrest.”

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/patriots-owner-robert-kraft-gets-court-date-and-must-appear-161905332.html

Offline Idiot

@sneakypete
@mystery-ak 

Let's consider these happenings according to body function:
First, sex is a normal function of a human body.  It is not "dirty", "nasty", etc.  It is there to reproduce plus the act releases complete tension in the body at the time of the orgasm.  That is what both of them want. That act also keeps a couple together as each knows the other in such a private way.

I think if a man wants to have sex and a woman wants to charge him money for having sex, fine, it's only their business - not law enforcement's business.  There is also this truth: when men are with women, at some point, there will be sex between them. 

Now, if women are being held against their will and forced to have sex with men, raid the place and stop it.  If that is what is happened here, shut it down and help the women find another way to live.

Kraft is 77, he is most likely impotent, cannot have an erection.  He still has a want/need to have an orgasm, all people would as that is built into their genes to have sex.  It is easier for a man to have an orgasm than women.  I did couple counseling for many years, and heard their stories of that part of their lives. It was usually the woman who was not satisfied with their sex life.

So, Kraft went to this place to have an orgasm.  The first film evidently shows the woman used her hands on his genitals, mainly the penis, to bring him to an orgasm. 
He must have had an orgasm or he would not have gone there the second time.

His second time going there, the film evidently shows she used her mouth on the penis to bring him to orgasm.  He used money to get the organism and he had it both times. 

He likely would not know if any/some/all of the women were there against their will. He was unfortunate to have gone to this one where law enforcement was doing a sting operation with cameras there.  He will be more careful from now on if he goes to another one.
YIKES!!!  TOO MUCH INFORMATION!!!!
« Last Edit: March 07, 2019, 08:47:09 pm by mrpotatohead »

Offline edpc

Patriots' owner Robert Kraft has assembled a legal dream team to handle his misdemeanor sex solicitation case; can they save him?

Another attorney on the team is Jeffrey Goldberger, the criminal defense attorney who helped politically-connected Florida financier Jeffrey Epstein reach a non-prosecution deal in 2008 with the Miami U.S. Attorney’s office to end a federal investigation into sex abuse involving at least 40 teenage girls.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/patriots-owner-robert-kraft-assembled-legal-dream-team-234510439--abc-news-topstories.html

I understand Epstein got a ridiculously good deal, but who wants to be tangentially associated with him, in an case that’s already creepy enough?

Offline musiclady

Patriots' owner Robert Kraft has assembled a legal dream team to handle his misdemeanor sex solicitation case; can they save him?

Another attorney on the team is Jeffrey Goldberger, the criminal defense attorney who helped politically-connected Florida financier Jeffrey Epstein reach a non-prosecution deal in 2008 with the Miami U.S. Attorney’s office to end a federal investigation into sex abuse involving at least 40 teenage girls.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/patriots-owner-robert-kraft-assembled-legal-dream-team-234510439--abc-news-topstories.html

I understand Epstein got a ridiculously good deal, but who wants to be tangentially associated with him, in an case that’s already creepy enough?

I'm sure that attorneys who represent sleazy creeps like Epstein, Kraft and Clinton have only one thing in mind.

Mammon.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
My Life My Choice, a Boston nonprofit formed in 2002, works to end the sexual exploitation of children through programs– and advocacy. The group has led prevention groups for more than 2,000 girls, mentored more than 400 and helped draft anti-trafficking legislation in Massachusetts.

Kraft donated $100,000 to My Life My Choice in 2015. The contribution, reported by Deadspin, was hailed by the ESPN Humanitarian Awards as a "game-changer."

He gave away 1000 potential handjobs.

@edpc

Not his hand,so not his problem.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
New wrinkle in this and I'm sure meaningless but just posting, this info has been out there for days. I don't think ever posted in this forum.

Who is Cindy Yang and how is she connected to Trump and the spa where Patriots owner was charged?
Christal Hayes, USA TODAY Published 8:23 p.m. ET March 9, 2019 | Updated 6:33 p.m. ET March 10, 2019

A day spa that led to prostitution charges against New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft. A business consulting firm offering foreign companies access to President Donald Trump.

One person helped found both: Li Yang, better known as Cindy Yang.

Almost overnight, the Chinese entrepreneur went from unknown Florida resident to the center of attention with questions mounting about her businesses and political ties. The story seems to be only getting weirder. And it's all centered in a state known for its bizarre news.

Read more at: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/03/09/spa-founder-linked-robert-kraft-prostitution-case-cindy-yang/3115702002/

So, could be more info. out there.

Now, she's a selfie-queen.

Offline edpc

Patriots owner Robert Kraft will not accept a plea deal offered in the Florida day spa case, a source says

Prosecutors have offered to drop misdemeanor charges against Kraft and 24 other men in exchange for fines, community service and an admission they would be found guilty should the case go to trial, according to Mike Edmonson, spokesman for the Palm Beach State Attorney's Office.

Edmondson described the offer as standard for first-time offenders and said that none of the offers had been accepted as of Wednesday morning.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/03/20/us/robert-kraft-solicitation-offer/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F