Author Topic: New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft charged in prostitution ring: report  (Read 7185 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Childs donated to the club for ‘growth,’ alright.....
« Last Edit: February 23, 2019, 06:25:25 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Childs donated to the club for growth, alright.....

:silly:

Up there with Steve Martin's charity to give a start to unwed mothers.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

A nice little shot across the bows of Milt and Pauli, too ??

Or just a nice head fake?

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
A nice little shot across the bows of Milt and Pauli, too ??

Or just a nice head fake?

Since he was 77, I doubt there was anything fake about it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline QueenCatofAragon

He went to Jupiter, Florida, to a sketchy Chinese massage parlor, when he had no business-related reason to be in Florida at the time. (The Patriots' last game against a Florida opponent was December 9, 2018, a month before this incident happened.) Meaning he most likely personally went out of his way to solicit from this particular parlor.

So if this was a sex slavery ring, and he went through that much trouble to solicit from this particular parlor way out of his normal path...

...yeah, this guy is in deep doodoo.

@jmyrlefuller

It’s crazy, it just doesn’t make sense.
I say this to Beto fans, Trump fans, all fans of politicians: it is un-American, ridiculous, and dangerous to be a fan of a politician. They aren't pop stars. Support them if you agree with their policies. Criticize them when they go wrong. They are servants, not celebrities. —— Matt Walsh

Offline mountaineer

They arrested scads of "johns," but have released the names of just three or four (now including the 29-year-old boyfriend of pro golfer Jessica Korda). I find that curious.

Edit to add: I take it back. Here are a few more names: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D0BjAdVWkAIpQmF.jpg
« Last Edit: February 24, 2019, 07:37:23 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@jmyrlefuller

@QueenCatofAragon

He had a craving for a little Chinese,and that's not really all that easy to find in America. Yeah,he could have hired a couple of Chinese women as sort sort of domestic help,but at his age he had no  interest in buying if he could rent.

What makes no sense is the freaking government arresting the customers for crimes committed by the business they are visiting. If you go to a gas station to get new tires put on your car and the cops discover the gas station owner was selling stolen tires,do  they lock you up as an associate because you bought the tires they were selling?

Don't get me wrong. I have no trouble whatsoever accepting life sentences for the people who enslave your girls and women (as well as an occasional young boy or man) and sell them as sex outlets. I could even stand up and cheer if one got a death penalty occasionally. That doesn't mean their customers were at fault,though. That is guilt by association.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2019, 08:00:47 pm by sneakypete »

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
@QueenCatofAragon
He had a craving for a little Chinese,and that's not really all that easy to find in America. Yeah,he could have hired a couple of Chinese women as sort sort of domestic help,but at his age he had no  interest in buying if he could rent.
Chinese women are not easy to find in America? Really? That's crazy talk, especially for a man with his money. There are millions of Chinese people in California and in NY. Also, there are thousands of Chinese models in America. He could have requested a 'date' with any one of them until one of them agrees to his request.

Furthermore, he could go anywhere in Asia and request Chinese prostitutes with no problem. In Asia, prostitution is legal and it is a major business. Or, simply go to Hong Kong where there are very few rules about this sort of thing.

No. I'm not buying any of this. It make absolutely no sense for this guy to be going to the very same 'message parlor' that street people, sailors, and alcoholics are going to. I simply cannot wrap my brain around it. On the one hand he has a $1500 lunch, then he tops it off with having his limo driver take him to a $50 whore which he has to 'wait in line' for? It makes no sense.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Chinese women are not easy to find in America? Really? That's crazy talk, especially for a man with his money. There are millions of Chinese people in California and in NY. Also, there are thousands of Chinese models in America. He could have requested a 'date' with any one of them until one of them agrees to his request.

Furthermore, he could go anywhere in Asia and request Chinese prostitutes with no problem. In Asia, prostitution is legal and it is a major business. Or, simply go to Hong Kong where there are very few rules about this sort of thing.

No. I'm not buying any of this. It make absolutely no sense for this guy to be going to the very same 'message parlor' that street people, sailors, and alcoholics are going to. I simply cannot wrap my brain around it. On the one hand he has a $1500 lunch, then he tops it off with having his limo driver take him to a $50 whore which he has to 'wait in line' for? It makes no sense.

@240B

Yeah,but he was already in Flori-duh when he had the urge,and they weren't. Local "talent" seemed to be the good answer to a temporary problem. Don't forget,the guy is 77.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
@sneakypete
You go to a massage parlor and tell them what you want. They give you a number and tell you to wait in the lobby until you are called. You look at the number and it is 213 and it is only 2pm. That is bad MoJo man. Can't see a billionaire going to a place like that under any circumstances. Hell, I wouldn't go to a place like that, and I am far from being a billionaire.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
@sneakypete
You go to a massage parlor and tell them what you want. They give you a number and tell you to wait in the lobby until you are called. You look at the number and it is 213 and it is only 2pm. That is bad MoJo man. Can't see a billionaire going to a place like that under any circumstances. Hell, I wouldn't go to a place like that, and I am far from being a billionaire.
Unless he was funding the operation.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
I doubt he had to wait. With his money, he would go to the HEAD of the line.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
This story just doesn't add up.

Offline edpc

On the afternoon of the January 19, the cameras show Kraft visited the spa and paid for services in cash at the front desk, and he was then taken to a massage room, undressed and lay on a massage bed. A female employee can be seen on the video manipulating his genitals and later wiping Kraft's genitals with a towel.

-snip-

The next day, Kraft returned to the spa at about 10:59 a.m. and again undressed and lay face up on a massage table, the affidavit states. There, a woman began manipulating his genitals and then put her head down by his genitals, the affidavit states. After a few minutes, the woman used a towel to wipe Kraft near his genitals, the affidavit says.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/02/25/us/robert-kraft-solicitation/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F

I think it’s safe to say if he pleads out and throws in the ‘towel,’ nobody will want to touch it.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2019, 09:48:58 pm by edpc »

Offline berdie

@jmyrlefuller

It doesn't to me either, @QueenCatofAragon .  Why would  man with his cash and public recognition go to such a public place?  Why not have them come to a private (or rented) place.  The only thing I can think of is that he is stupid...or think he is above the law....or a combination of the two.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

It doesn't to me either, @QueenCatofAragon .  Why would  man with his cash and public recognition go to such a public place?  Why not have them come to a private (or rented) place.  The only thing I can think of is that he is stupid...or think he is above the law....or a combination of the two.

@berdie

IF he even thought about it,he most likely figured that away from a football field where there is a link,nobody living their normal lives would even recognize him.

Hell,I wouldn't know who he is if he told me and showed me his ID.

Offline berdie

@berdie

IF he even thought about it,he most likely figured that away from a football field where there is a link,nobody living their normal lives would even recognize him.

Hell,I wouldn't know who he is if he told me and showed me his ID.

That's true. @sneakypete .  Nor would I.  It just seems more convenient, if I had his bucks, to have them come to him.  But what do I know :shrug:

Offline edpc

Most likely, it’s because he’s very wealthy, has enjoyed unparalleled success as a sports franchise owner, and felt invincible (I almost said untouchable). How many times have you seen chauffeured Bentleys at a strip mall?

He was driven away in the front passenger seat of a white, 2014 Bentley that was later pulled over by a cop who identified Kraft as the passenger, court papers say.

https://nypost.com/2019/02/25/robert-kraft-paid-for-sex-hours-before-afc-championship-court-papers/amp/

Offline berdie

Most likely, it’s because he’s very wealthy, has enjoyed unparalleled success as a sports franchise owner, and felt invincible (I almost said untouchable). How many times have you seen chauffeured Bentleys at a strip mall?

He was driven away in the front passenger seat of a white, 2014 Bentley that was later pulled over by a cop who identified Kraft as the passenger, court papers say.

https://nypost.com/2019/02/25/robert-kraft-paid-for-sex-hours-before-afc-championship-court-papers/amp/

A white Bentley with a driver....my dream. LOL

Something is wrong with the guy, more than wanting to go to a strip mall for hookers. He's a kook.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

That's true. @sneakypete .  Nor would I.  It just seems more convenient, if I had his bucks, to have them come to him.  But what do I know :shrug:

@berdie

I am thinking that there is less danger of blackmail if you go to them. And,if you are out of town when you suddenly develop an appetite for a "little Chinese",the only way to stay anonymous is to go to them.

Besides,I think all the big web sites that offered up menus you could order from were shut down by our government a year or so ago. Not only shut down,but the mama's boys in the feral government took the owners to feral court for conspiracy to commit crimes using the airwaves,or some such stupid crap that gave them the "in" they needed to make a RICO Act charge stick.

Don't you feel safer already?

Offline edpc

A white Bentley with a driver....my dream. LOL

Something is wrong with the guy, more than wanting to go to a strip mall for hookers. He's a kook.

I expect his counsel will attempt the bereaved widower defense.

Offline edpc

I am thinking that there is less danger of blackmail if you go to them. And,if you are out of town when you suddenly develop an appetite for a "little Chinese",the only way to stay anonymous is to go to them.

Besides, I think all the big web sites that offered up menus you could order from were shut down by our government a year or so ago. Not only shut down,but the mama's boys in the feral government took the owners to feral court for conspiracy to commit crimes using the airwaves,or some such stupid crap that gave them the "in" they needed to make a RICO Act charge stick.

Don't you feel safer already?

Would you like to take a guess which momma's boy signed the FOSTA-SESTA law last March? The website was seized and the owners' homes were raided within a week of enactment.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Would you like to take a guess which momma's boy signed the FOSTA-SESTA law last March? The website was seized and the owners' homes were raided within a week of enactment.

@edpc

I wouldn't even know where to begin. The list of suspects is virtually endless.

Offline edpc

@edpc

I wouldn't even know where to begin. The list of suspects is virtually endless.

I'll give you a hint: He's the only person allowed to sign a bill into law, per the Constitution.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
If he really did this, he deserves to be arrested and charged. Forget about paying a Chinese masseuse for a 'happy ending', a "crime" which is as old as humans have been on Earth, btw. That's nothing.

If he really is that freaking dense, he should be arrested and charged with "gross stupidity", and confined for his own good. He may have dementia or some other mental condition which prevents him from making normal rational decisions.

But even that doesn't explain why his entourage, or even his chauffeur, did not warn him that he was making a HUGE mistake. And that there are a million other ways to do the exact same thing in an infinitely safer and more discrete way.

I hope he had a condom. In fact, that would be a bodysuit condom situation. Each woman did ~1500 random guys per year. If he did it, he just became an intimate blood brother with thousands of random guys. And, these are guys who would go to a hooker in a strip mall. lol Not the cream of the crop, I would imagine.

Since this story is out, I doubt very much he will get many girls to be his 'personal assistant' in the future. There is no way to tell how many STDs he picked up. At the very minimum he certainly got HPV among whatever else.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2019, 02:09:00 am by 240B »