Author Topic: Distinguishing Abortion from Infanticide  (Read 438 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Distinguishing Abortion from Infanticide
« on: February 22, 2019, 05:20:31 pm »
Distinguishing Abortion from Infanticide
By Mackubin Owens| February 21st, 2019

We have reached a pivotal moment on abortion. New York recently legalized late-term abortion up to the moment of delivery and repealed a law requiring doctors to care for babies who survive. The new law legalizes procedures for which the infamous abortionist, Kermit Gosnell, was convicted and sentenced to life in prison. A similar Virginia proposal generated much discussion but failed in committee. In Rhode Island similar legislation, supported by Gov. Gina Raimondo, is pending.

Meanwhile, in the U.S. Senate, Democrats blocked a bill that would require medical professionals to provide care and treatment for babies born alive after abortion attempts. How far we have come since 1996 when President Bill Clinton stated what was then understood to be the mainstream view on abortion: that it should be “safe, legal, and rare.”

more
https://www.providencejournal.com/opinion/20190219/my-turn-mackubin-owens-distinguishing-abortion-from-infanticide
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Distinguishing Abortion from Infanticide
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2019, 05:26:21 pm »
bkmk
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2019, 05:53:46 pm »
A distinction without a difference.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2019, 06:00:33 pm »
A distinction without a difference.

Murder is murder.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2019, 06:25:55 pm »
The camel's nose under the tent.

You Can't distinguish between the two because they're one and the same.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com