Author Topic: Use of Dental X-rays to Age the ‘Children,’ Verboten say Medical ‘Ethicists’  (Read 264 times)

rangerrebew

Use of Dental X-rays to Age the ‘Children,’ Verboten say Medical ‘Ethicists’
February 21, 2019 ~ Ann Corcoran   

In my previous post I told you about the large percentage of  “children” in federal custody who are purportedly under 18 years of age.

This is a companion piece because the dilemma is this—how do you know if the “child” is being truthful about his or her age?  Apparently we call in dental experts to provide forensic X-rays—a practice which has the Left in hissy-fits.  Finding medical ‘experts’ with a bias to criticize the practice is probably not too difficult.

How old is the unaccompanied alien “child?” Don’t we have a right to know!

When you read this story, I want you to notice the use of a common tactic employed by the Left in political battles.  It is something Saul Alinsky taught.

Alinsky said people hurt more quickly than institutions so instead of only going after government bureaucrats and elected officials, here they go after dentists in a personal way suggesting that any dentist who would use x-rays for this purpose is somehow immoral (even suggesting a parallel to medical experiments by he-who-shall-not-be- named).

https://fraudscrookscriminals.com/2019/02/21/use-of-dental-x-rays-to-age-the-children-verboten-say-medical-ethicists/