Author Topic: Obama Immigration Order May Have Compromised National Security  (Read 350 times)

rangerrebew

Obama Immigration Order May Have Compromised National Security
« on: February 22, 2019, 03:48:46 pm »
Obama Immigration Order May Have Compromised National Security

January 29, 2019

|

IRLI Staff

IRLI sues State Dept. for details on order to fast-track visa applications

WASHINGTON - The Immigration Reform Law Institute (IRLI), on behalf of the Federation for American Immigration Reform, has filed two lawsuits against the U.S. Department of State seeking agency records related to an Obama-era executive order, Executive Order (EO) #13597. That order fast-tracked nonimmigrant visa (NIV) processing worldwide, and expanded the number of NIVs from select countries, raising questions about whether national security was compromised as a result.

The EO directed the Departments of State and Homeland Security to increase NIV processing capacity in China and Brazil by 40 percent each, and to ensure that 80 percent of worldwide NIV applicants are scheduled for a visa interview within a mere three weeks of the time their applications are received.

https://www.irli.org/single-post/2019/01/29/Obama-Immigration-Order-May-Have-Compromised-National-Security?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI1YCx9sab1gIVnbXACh3njA17EAMYAyAAEgK7vvD_BwE

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Obama Immigration Order May Have Compromised National Security
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2019, 03:52:26 pm »
May have???  You've got to be kidding me!!!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

Re: Obama Immigration Order May Have Compromised National Security
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2019, 03:55:04 pm »
Everything Obama did slid through slicker'n snot on a doorknob.

Everything Trump does to correct what Obama did provokes howls and injunctions.