Author Topic: The Greatest Constitutional Crisis Since the Civil War (Conrad Black)  (Read 3097 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Re: The Greatest Constitutional Crisis Since the Civil War (Conrad Black)
« Reply #50 on: February 24, 2019, 11:59:30 am »
Uhh.... I wouldn't count on the military to not fire upon citizens if/when TSHTF.   They will follow orders... or...like in the movies, they will have a gun to 'their' head by one of their unit or one of their leaders.  Nice dream, but I have no illusions.  Same for if/when there's a national emergency like a nuke attack or emp event.  They have been trained for decades to go in and secure all food stores for military use first and foremost.  If there's no military to fight the enemy, the war is lost.  So the military will protect itself FIRST.  It's just a reality.

That's a scenario I just can't get behind.

Even in Russia when the Army was sent to deal with Yeltsin, they opened up their tank hatches, sided With Boris, and told Command to Go To Hell.

My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com