Author Topic: 'Arguments erupt' on Empire set after Jussie Smollett's arrest as 'furious' cast members call for hi  (Read 740 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'Arguments erupt' on Empire set after Jussie Smollett's arrest as 'furious' cast members call for him to be FIRED and Gabby Sidibe deletes supportive Instagram post while others stand by him and insist he is innocent

Some of Smollett's cast mates are 'f*****g furious' and want him to quit or be fired
    They say he does not deserve a place on the show after allegedly lying to the world
    Others are standing by him and believe his claim that he is innocent
    Gabby Sidibe, one of Smollett's closest friends, deleted her supportive Instagram post on Thursday night
    A day earlier, she had written: 'I know him, I believe him, I stand with him'
    Prosecutors say they have a mountain of evidence which proves it was a hoax
    Smollett's legal team has condemned their handling of the case and the police investigation into it 

By Jennifer Smith and Ross Ibbetson For Dailymail.com

Published: 04:54 EST, 22 February 2019 | Updated: 09:29 EST, 22 February 2019

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6733099/Jussie-Smolletts-cast-mate-Gabby-Sidibe-deletes-messages-support-Empire-star.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'If you're gonna break the law, do not write a check': Charles Barkley mocks Jussie Smollett for 'staging racist attack' and says if he wanted to be beaten up, he 'should have gone to Liam Neeson's neighborhood'

Barkley made the jokes during his half-time coverage of a basketball game on Thursday night
    He, like countless others, was stunned by the claim Smollett paid his attackers with a personal check
    Barkley joked that instead of hiring two black friends to allegedly beat him, the Empire star should have gone to 'Liam Neeson's neighborhood'
    Neeson shocked the world earlier this month by admitting he once roamed the streets looking for a 'black b*****d' to beat up
    Smollett is out on bail and will return to court on March 14 to face a felony charge of filing a false police report
    He maintains he is innocent and has condemned the police and prosecutors involved in his case
    They say they have solid proof he staged the January 29 attack and even mailed a letter to himself a week beforehand
    His alleged motive was to get a higher salary on Empire, the police revealed yesterday
    Smollett earns $100,000 per episode which amounts to $1.8million a season

By Jennifer Smith For Dailymail.com

Published: 08:09 EST, 22 February 2019 | Updated: 09:33 EST, 22 February 2019

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6733689/Charles-Barkley-mocks-Jussie-Smollett-staging-racist-attack.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Barkley joked that instead of hiring two black friends to allegedly beat him, the Empire stalr should have gone to 'Liam Neeson's neighborhood'

:rolling:
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline verga

I don't think this is going the way he planned
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline LMAO

No it’s definitely not
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
This story makes me sad. What was he thinking?why? He’s now marked forever as a liar and his career is flushed down the toilet
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Most libs think they are above the law.

He never stopped to think about the reaction of Chicago PD when they were deliberately and systematically lied to and made fools of by Smollett.

Jussie now knows you don't poke the big cat.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
This story makes me sad. What was he thinking?why? He’s now marked forever as a liar and his career is flushed down the toilet

And THAT makes you "sad"?    :shrug:

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@verga

Well,if he was counting on support from the typical black because he was underpaid at 65 grand a week,he needed a new plan to start with.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

rangerrebew

I don't believe for one second the cast was split by this.  If anything, they saw it as a great opportunity for PR and made up the rift to take advantage of it. 888sunglass

Offline goatprairie

I've seen  a number of videos by blacks, who didn't identify as conservative Trump-lovers, making fun of Smollett's claims using the same questioning white doubters have done.
I'm sure there are plenty of liberals (i.e. the ignorati) of all colors who believed Smollett, but their numbers  have severely diminished in light of recent revelations of Smollett's collusion with the Nigerian brothers.
His story was so laughably absurd even many dimwitted liberals saw through it. The Hollyweird libs were the exception with many remaining firmly in the True Believer camp.