Author Topic: Migrant Caravans Prove a Successful Formula for Mass Illegal Entry to US  (Read 339 times)

rangerrebew

Migrant Caravans Prove a Successful Formula for Mass Illegal Entry to US
By Charlotte Cuthbertson
February 20, 2019 Updated: February 21, 2019

PIEDRAS NEGRAS, Mexico—Iris Rodriguez Portillo, 38, said she joined the migrant caravan after hearing about it on social media. She brought her 6-year-old daughter from Honduras.

“I was coming with the original caravan that was going to Tijuana, but the first people that arrived in Tijuana were causing trouble, so I decided to sidetrack and not continue on with the group,” Portillo said on Feb. 15, through a translator. “When this other caravan started coming over here, I joined it.”

She arrived in Piedras Negras, Mexico, on Feb. 4 with 1,800 other mostly Central American migrants, and has been staying in an old factory. Mexican officials say the de facto migrant camp will be cleared out by Feb. 21.

Portillo said that while she was in Tapachula, Mexico, the United Nations gave her 3,700 pesos (US $193) for her daughter, to help with food and other necessities.

https://m.theepochtimes.com/the-myth-of-change-as-progress-in-progressivism_2800152.html

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Migrant Caravans Prove a Successful Formula for Mass Illegal Entry to US
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2019, 01:51:39 am »
There's only one way to discourage these caravans from getting started:
- an impenetrable border barrier
- an end to "asylum" and "refugee" admissions.

NOT ONE.
NOBODY!