Author Topic: Liberals Triggered After Trump Takes $1 Billion From California For Wall  (Read 625 times)

rangerrebew

Liberals Triggered After Trump Takes $1 Billion From California For Wall
Simon Daily
February 21, 2019

Californian Liberals must be pissed. Federal money they were awarded is being revoked in order to fund the wall. Californian Governor Gavin is claiming that this is a form of retribution on Trump’s part. But this is all legal and should be done considering they failed to hold up their end of the deal.

“Making good on President Trump’s call last week for California to return billions of dollars in federal funds intended for the high-speed rail project, the U.S. Department of Transportation announced Tuesday it would cancel nearly a billion dollars in grant funds yet to be paid to the project.

https://thepatriotchronicles.com/news-for-you/liberals-triggered-after-trump-takes-1-billion-from-california-for-wall/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:1431720&utm_campaign=Liberals%20Triggered%20After%20Trump%20Takes%20$1%20Billion%20From%20California%20For%20Wall

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Liberals Triggered After Trump Takes $1 Billion From California For Wall
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2019, 01:52:43 am »
Good.
Use that money "for the wall" if at all possible.
Rub their noses in it!

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2019, 07:02:24 am »
Why?
You're right, Dexter, don't rub their noses in it. No need. Just take the money from a pet boondoggle and spend it where it will do much more good.

I must note an objection, though, to the title. Trump didn't take money from California. He got Federal (our) money back, because California wasn't going to use it for what they said they were going to do.
It was only "California's money" contingent on building the train they can't build.
Return it to the coffers, and if it just so happens it ends up financing part of the wall, well, so much the better.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2019, 11:52:21 pm »
NO.
I will repeat:
RUB THEIR NOSES in it.

California, those who run it, and those who live there, must be forced -- FORCED -- to re-enter the American mainstream, in the same manner that the citizens (and goverments) of ex-Confederate states were forced to submit before they could re-enter the union post-1865.

If we are not prepared to do this, they will never be "brought back" into traditional America.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: