Author Topic: NBC & CBS Promise Russia Investigation Will Continue Regardless of Mueller Report Findings  (Read 1062 times)

rangerrebew

NBC & CBS Promise Russia Investigation Will Continue Regardless of Mueller Report Findings
By Kyle Drennen | February 21, 2019 4:53 PM EST

After news broke that Special Counsel Robert Mueller would be delivering his final Russia investigation report to Attorney General William Barr in the coming days, on Thursday, NBC’s Today show and CBS This Morning promised viewers that the investigation would continue regardless of Mueller’s findings.

Touting how “Several government officials say Robert Mueller is close to wrapping up” during a report for the Today show, correspondent Peter Alexander finished the segment by assuring: “....many legal experts say just because Robert Mueller is winding down does not mean the investigating stops, with federal prosecutors in Manhattan and elsewhere expected to follow up on pieces of the investigation.”

Source URL: https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kyle-drennen/2019/02/21/nbc-cbs-promise-russia-investigation-will-continue-regardless

Offline dfwgator

"Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends....."

Offline aligncare

NBC & CBS Promise Russia Investigation Will Continue Regardless of Mueller Report Findings...

...and viewer confidence in truthful news reporting and your Nielsen ratings will continue tanking.

Message to CBS and NBC from democrats: Tanks a lot for your support.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The alphabets investigate?  That is rich.  They haven't investigated anything for many years now.   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Their guiding mantr:

"Show me the man, and I will show you the crime"
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Images of exploding gas tanks come immediately to my mind.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Images of exploding gas tanks come immediately to my mind.

With "Light My Fire" playing in the back ground...

Online Wingnut

Those clowns at the networks  couldn't investigate the cause of a fart after a baked-bean dinner.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Those clowns at the networks  couldn't investigate the cause of a fart after a baked-bean dinner.

True! But they can make shit up with the best of them!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
For both Ghost and Bigun....

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The alphabets investigate?  That is rich.  They haven't investigated anything for many years now.
I seem to recall some 'national guard memos'...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author

Speaking of;

Best way I found of draining the gas out of them is;

Boil them for 10 minutes and Then let them soak overnight before you cook them low and slow all day the next day.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline aligncare

Speaking of;

Boil them for 10 minutes and Then let them soak overnight before you cook them low and slow all day the next day.

So let me get this straight ...if we boil the network clowns 10 minutes then soak them overnight, it gets rid of the gas they spew?

Sounds like a plan.

Online Wingnut

So let me get this straight ...if we boil the network clowns 10 minutes then soak them overnight, it gets rid of the gas they spew?

Sounds like a plan.

When AOC's green deal bans cows we will turn to cannibalism.  That being the case lets cook em a little longer with some potato's and carrots and see how tasty they can be.  Then we can write a book,  "To Serve Man"

Offline Smokin Joe

Speaking of;

Who? The clowns or the beans? :shrug:

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

When AOC's green deal bans cows we will turn to cannibalism.  That being the case lets cook em a little longer with some potato's and carrots and see how tasty they can be.  Then we can write a book,  "To Serve Man"
Long pork....The other other white meat....??

No thanks.... **nononono*

C S Lewis