Author Topic: Police are investigating an alleged assault that reportedly left a conservative activist with a blac  (Read 907 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
This is this violent assault caught on video on the Berkley campus in California, setting twitter afire... it took a short time to find its way to the press. It happened against a member of TPUSA, Turning Point USA....the nerve of this cretin who assaulted Williams below, it looks a lot worse than that shiner.

Police are investigating an alleged assault that reportedly left a conservative activist with a black eye on the UC Berkeley campus
David Choi

Police are investigating the alleged assault of a man who was helping recruit members for a conservative organization at UC Berkeley in California on Tuesday afternoon.

Hayden Williams said he was invited to the campus by Turning Point USA, a pro-Trump student advocacy group, to "help organize and train conservative activists."

Williams claimed that his recruitment drive took a sharp turn after "some students took offense" to a political sign at the event.
    Video footage of the incident appears to show an altercation between several people, during which Williams is punched in the face.

See more at: https://www.businessinsider.com/uc-berkeley-assault-hayden-williams-allegations-tpusa-2019-2

Okay, so Fox had Williams on....here is a local news report.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Hannity:

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

UC Berkley statement and they are trying to identify the attacker.

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1098708358620532737

If they haven't caught this guy, I hope they do soon, clear pictures of his face.

Haven't watched all of Hannity, I saw the long form of the assault, Williams is in that plaza just doing his thing and the guy comes up, it's infuriating. Pure assault and battery.

Williams, who is attacked, honestly does nothing in response.  Assault looks a lot worse than that black eye.  I hope that is a felony and the attacker can really be punished. The pictures are clearly enough to identify.

Moved, maybe this is enough to be National News.

« Last Edit: February 22, 2019, 09:53:28 am by TomSea »

Offline verga

They have a least one video, shouldn't take too long. If they actually want to catch him.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline goatprairie

They have a least one video, shouldn't take too long. If they actually want to catch him.
"if they actually want to catch him."

That's the key phrase.  Some people on certain forums are suggesting that he shouldn't have been on the  Berkeley campus.
These same people don't understand that soon conservatives won't be allowed to be anywhere without encountering violent leftists who can't control themselves.
A college campus wherever should be a safe place for conservative voices to be heard.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
More here, I think I've seen actually 3 different camera angles, including one on the guy who got the black eye, Hayden Williams,

Videos and audio too, including one hearing the words, " (Expletive Deleted) Racist", that's what these turkeys lack any to say except call someone a racist, snowflakes. Williams even says, good idea, he is video-taping all for his own safety.

Again, disclaimer, some strong language, unbelievable.

https://heavy.com/news/2019/02/hayden-williams-tpusa-berkeley-punched-attack-video/

Videos on this webpage show a guy in a gray hoodie, unshaven, hassling Williams as well, though, it is not clear if gray hoodie threw a punch, seems that way to me.

Some say the troublemakers won't be caught, I"m looking at news updates because they should be arresting at least, the young male in black at any time. In the next several days, even at Berkeley,  I'd think someone would know this guy.  You can't excuse this kind of violence.

More Fox coverage, guy who video-taped some of this.:

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
« Last Edit: February 22, 2019, 05:12:11 pm by TomSea »