Author Topic: VP Beto? Biden May Have Asked O’Rourke to Be Robin to His Batman  (Read 556 times)

Online corbe

VP Beto? Biden May Have Asked O’Rourke to Be Robin to His Batman

Posted at 9:18 pm on February 21, 2019 by Alex Parker

Are you all ready to vote for Joe Biden in 2020, and you’re just waiting to find out who’ll be your VP? If so, have I’ve got great news: You may soon be living in the utopia of SuperBeto (here).

On Tuesday, the Texas midterm loser told press in El Paso he’s definitely open to running for Leader of the Free World — or even congressman (again). However, O’Rouke may, in fact, be interested in being Robin to some other Democrat’s Batman:
“I’m going to consider every way to serve this country. And, yes, that will include anything. … [It] may involve running for the presidency, it may involve something else.”
<..snip..>

https://www.redstate.com/alexparker/2019/02/21/vp-beto-biden-may-asked-orourke-robin-batman/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline roamer_1

Re: VP Beto? Biden May Have Asked O’Rourke to Be Robin to His Batman
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2019, 06:16:43 am »
Be reasonable @corbe
Both of them look like they'd be comfortable in tights...

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2019, 03:27:11 pm »
I think Creepy Joe would like a younger woman....a younger woman with a lot of young, female friends.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2019, 03:28:39 pm »
Nacho VP.   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2019, 02:10:42 am »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.