Author Topic: Donald Trump endorses U.S. Sen. John Cornyn for re-election  (Read 898 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Donald Trump endorses U.S. Sen. John Cornyn for re-election
« on: February 22, 2019, 03:56:58 am »
Texas Tribune by Cassandra Pollock Feb. 21, 2019

The president's support comes 21 months before Election Day.

President Donald Trump endorsed the re-election bid Thursday of U.S. Sen. John Cornyn, R-Texas, who is seeking his fourth term in 2020.

"Senator John Cornyn has done an outstanding job for the people of Texas," Trump tweeted. "He is strong on Crime, the Border, the Second Amendment and loves our Military and Vets. John has my complete and total endorsement.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!"

More: https://www.texastribune.org/2019/02/21/donald-trump-endorses-us-sen-john-cornyn-re-election/

Offline Idiot

Re: Donald Trump endorses U.S. Sen. John Cornyn for re-election
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2019, 04:00:58 am »
Texas Tribune by Cassandra Pollock Feb. 21, 2019

The president's support comes 21 months before Election Day.

President Donald Trump endorsed the re-election bid Thursday of U.S. Sen. John Cornyn, R-Texas, who is seeking his fourth term in 2020.

"Senator John Cornyn has done an outstanding job for the people of Texas," Trump tweeted. "He is strong on Crime, the Border, the Second Amendment and loves our Military and Vets. John has my complete and total endorsement.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!"

More: https://www.texastribune.org/2019/02/21/donald-trump-endorses-us-sen-john-cornyn-re-election/
:3:

Online corbe

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2019, 04:17:42 am »
   Cruz will endorse him also, if he hasn't already, particularly since unlike in 2012, Cornyn endorsed him in 2018.
   Cornyn should be primaried, he is the swamp!
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2019, 04:52:49 am »
   Cruz will endorse him also, if he hasn't already, particularly since unlike in 2012, Cornyn endorsed him in 2018.
   Cornyn should be primaried, he is the swamp!

I will vote for any reasonably qualified person who decides to run against him in the primary. He's a two-faced snake of the first order IMHO.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2019, 02:49:54 pm »
I will vote for any reasonably qualified person who decides to run against him in the primary. He's a two-faced snake of the first order IMHO.
Wish Greg Abbott would take him on.  He is wildy popular in Texas while Cornyn has gone RINO bigtime.

That would be rich as Abbott filled Cornyn's last job as Texas AG.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2019, 02:50:44 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington