Author Topic: Harris on Smollett: 'I'm sad, frustrated, and disappointed'  (Read 452 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Harris on Smollett: 'I'm sad, frustrated, and disappointed'
« on: February 22, 2019, 12:50:21 am »
By Chris Mills Rodrigo - 02/21/19 06:48 PM EST

Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) said Thursday that she is "sad, frustrated, and disappointed" over the allegation that "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett staged an attack he reported as a hate crime.

“Like most of you, I’ve seen the reports about Jussie Smollett, and I’m said, frustrated, and disappointed,” Harris, who is running for the president in 2020, said in a statement. “When anyone makes false claims to police, it not only diverts resources away from serious investigations but it makes it more difficult for other victims of crime to come forward.”

“At the same time, we must speak the truth: hate crimes are on the rise in America," she continued. "Just last year, the FBI released statistics that revealed a 17 percent increase in the number of hate crimes in America. Part of the tragedy of this situation is that it distracts from that truth, and has been seized by some who would like to dismiss and downplay the very real problems we must address.”

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/431066-harris-on-smollett-im-sad-frustrated-and-disappointed
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Harris on Smollett: 'I'm sad, frustrated, and disappointed'
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2019, 01:45:26 am »

Sad, frustrated and disappointed that YOU TOOK THE BAIT and stepped in it on this one, that is...

Online corbe

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2019, 01:49:54 am »
   You forgot Embarrassed, Kamala.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2019, 02:15:18 am »
   You forgot Embarrassed, Kamala.

:thumbsup: