Author Topic: Chelsea Clinton Complains Her Grandmother Did Not Have Access to Planned Parenthood  (Read 2955 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Chelsea Clinton Complains Her Grandmother Did Not Have Access to Planned Parenthood
National   Steven Ertelt   Feb 20, 2019   |   4:11PM    Washington, DC

It’s one of the most bizarre quotes ever and Chelsea Clinton just gave it legs.

Years ago, Chelsea Clinton made the strange comment that she was upset her maternal grandmother did not have access to the Planned Parenthood abortion business.

As LifeNews reported at the time, Chelsea revealed that her much-admired maternal grandmother was the child of unwed teenage parents who “did not have access to services that are so crucial that Planned Parenthood helps provide.” If her grandmother had gone to Planned Parenthood for an abortion, Chelsea would not have been born.

In a new interview with Planned Parenthood president Leana Wen, Clinton re-upped the comment:

When I was on a panel recently with Cecile [Richards], I said how much I wish that my grandmother — my mom’s mom — had been able to go to a Planned Parenthood. She had unwed teenage parents who abandoned her multiple times throughout her life. She had to start working to support herself before her 14th birthday. She was aware that there was something deeply unjust about her situation, dealing with questions of menstruation and reproductive healthcare without somewhere to go.

Of course, when I shared this, the anti-choice movement translated it as saying I wished my grandmother had aborted my mother. Which is, of course, not what I said and not what I meant.

more
https://www.lifenews.com/2019/02/20/chelsea-clinton-complains-her-grandmother-did-not-have-access-to-planned-parenthood/?fbclid=IwAR1VNvniaqzpEc7pMMs-kFKSO6qqEsglUZ5YTcpBqNUY09K0qvoRHMhi2AM
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline goodwithagun

Oh honey, no.  **nononono*
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

888mouth

You really should lock this thread and give the original poster a timeout.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
You really should lock this thread and give the original poster a timeout.

888high58888
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Stupid girl.

You're mother is an abortion.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline goodwithagun

Stupid girl.

You're mother is an abortion.

She’s so desperate to be relevant that her ignorance just shines right through.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline The_Reader_David

Sounds very much like she's vying for a place in the Democrat mainstream.  VDH has just written a piece arguing that the ideology of the Democrats is now nihilism.  What is more nihilistic than adopting Oedipus's lament "to never have been born is best of all"?
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline dfwgator

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Ok

Alex from the Bronx
Chelsea from Manhattan
Trump from Queens
Giuliani from Brooklyn

I think we have the material here for a remake reality tv show of Jersey Shore.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Ok

Alex from the Bronx
Chelsea from Manhattan
Trump from Queens
Giuliani from Brooklyn

I think we have the material here for a remake reality tv show of Jersey Shore.

Would we have to see them in swimsuits on the beach?   **nononono*

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

I don't know if it would matter. I mean could you tell the difference? They are all cut from the same cloth--closed, I mean, clothed in ignorance.

Offline dfwgator

888mouth

She did kind of leave a hanging curve ball over the middle of the plate, there.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
I am not going to say what I'm thinking. I will be a better person. I will be a better person.....

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I am not going to say what I'm thinking. I will be a better person. I will be a better person.....

Makes me wonder what Hillary is thinking?  Lol

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Sounds very much like she's vying for a place in the Democrat mainstream.  VDH has just written a piece arguing that the ideology of the Democrats is now nihilism.  What is more nihilistic than adopting Oedipus's lament "to never have been born is best of all"?

Funding.

Offline corbe

Reminded me of one of many of @pookie18 great one's today.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

You're a cruel man, @corbe.  You raped my brain with that pic.  Brain bleach just isn't going to do, I'll never got the stain out.

Not even with Bon Ami.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online roamer_1

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Never happen. Greenpeace would be out there pushing them back in the water...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

That one is an all time great. I laughed aloud when I saw it.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline goodwithagun

Then don’t forget this hottie!
I stand with Roosgirl.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Then don’t forget this hottie!

After I saw that, I understood why he closed the beaches to serfs. **nononono*
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: