Author Topic: Why returning ISIS brides are not welcome  (Read 1395 times)

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Why returning ISIS brides are not welcome
« on: February 21, 2019, 05:56:12 pm »
An Alabama woman, who willingly left her family to join the Islamic State, also known as ISIS, is now begging to return home to the United States. The simple answer to that? No.

As the Sun reported, “An American ISIS bride who once called for Muslims to ‘spill American blood’ is now begging U.S. authorities for the chance to return home to Alabama. Hoda Muthana was 20 when she used her college tuition money to join ISIS in 2014, during which she became one of ISIS’s most vocal agitators with a series of blood-curdling Twitter posts.”

As President Trump’s successful destruction of ISIS in Syria continues, these women are now being captured, in Ms. Muthana‘s, case by the Kurds. The Guardian reported she is the only American among 1,500 foreign women and children in a Syrian camp.(snip)

Ms. Muthana, the daughter of Yemeni immigrants, “deeply regrets” her decision and said joining ISIS was a “big mistake” and she was “brainwashed.” According to the Guardian, “She settled into the Syrian city of Raqqa, then one of Isis’s two main hubs—the other being Mosul in Iraq—where she married an Australian jihadist, Suhan Rahman, the first of her three husbands. Rahman was killed in the town of Kobani, and soon afterwards Muthana angrily tweeted: ‘Americans wake up! Men and women altogether. You have much to do while you live under our greatest enemy, enough of your sleeping! Go on drivebys, and spill all of their blood, or rent a big truck and drive all over them. Veterans, Patriots, Memorial, etc day …Kill them.’”

For any society that truly takes women seriously, those who abandoned their lives in their home country to assist in mass murder and a war against humanity should be rejected and not be allowed to return. This isn’t brain surgery.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/feb/20/why-returning-isis-brides-are-not-welcome/
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Re: Why returning ISIS brides are not welcome
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2019, 05:57:02 pm »
How long do you think it would take any of the democrat hopefuls to decide this woman deserves our pity and our welcome back?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2019, 06:07:02 pm »
How long do you think it would take any of the democrat hopefuls to decide this woman deserves our pity and our welcome back?

@Emjay  Any minute now....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline bilo

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2019, 06:19:33 pm »
For any society that truly takes women seriously, those who abandoned their lives in their home country to assist in mass murder and a war against humanity should be rejected and not be allowed to return. This isn’t brain surgery.

Actions have consequences. If no one wants her send her to gitmo and let her rot.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2019, 06:22:03 pm »
She’s not a citizen. Her father was a diplomat, so she doesn’t qualify under the 14th Amendment.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2019, 06:33:46 pm »
FTA

If we insist that women are treated like the full and complete human beings we are, we can’t suddenly revert to insisting we shouldn’t be held responsible when having made horrific, murderous decisions. These women are, in fact, illustrating what the Western world insists on all the time: Women are capable of everything men are, from the heroic to evil. Our style and methods may be different, but whether it’s the creation of art, leading governments, teaching children, being a mom, or willingly participating in mass murder, terrorism and war, we are as brilliant, heroic, gentle, complex and, for some, as damaged and dangerous, as men.

:thumbsup:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2019, 06:35:05 pm »
CAIR rallies to the defense of ISIS bride who wants to come back to USA

https://www.conservativereview.com/news/cair-rallies-defense-isis-bride-wants-come-back-usa/
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2019, 06:35:50 pm »
She’s not a citizen. Her father was a diplomat, so she doesn’t qualify under the 14th Amendment.

Maybe she thinks she has "Diplomatic Immunity"
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2019, 06:39:06 pm »

Of course they will and it won't have anything to do with real pity and everything to do with p*ssing off the political opposition.

Bill Cipher

« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2019, 06:46:02 pm »

There seems to be a bit of ambiguity there, because he was apparently fired from his position a few weeks before she was born. 

This may be a case that gets some clarification from the Supreme Court on the reach of the 14th.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2019, 07:10:21 pm »
There seems to be a bit of ambiguity there, because he was apparently fired from his position a few weeks before she was born. 

This may be a case that gets some clarification from the Supreme Court on the reach of the 14th.

Not necessary.  Whatever citizenship she may or may not have had, she renounced it and declared war on this country.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2019, 08:04:35 pm »

Directly proportional to how many of these Hamas supporting, Anti Semitic Scum we elect to Congress.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2019, 02:03:02 am »
They are not welcome because they are traitors AND muslim fundamentalists.

Paging Joe Friday:
"that is all..."

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2019, 07:21:59 am »

I suppose we could bring her back, declare she is a citizen, and then hang her for treason. :shrug:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2019, 07:46:08 am »
I suppose we could bring her back, declare she is a citizen, and then hang her for treason. :shrug:

She screwed her own pooch on this one.

Now she's stuck with ISIS, for life, AFTER evidencing apostasy to their cause.

I wouldn't want to be in her shoes, picking up the pieces with that Jihadi Target on her back.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2019, 07:57:36 am »
She screwed her own pooch on this one.

Now she's stuck with ISIS, for life, AFTER evidencing apostasy to their cause.

I wouldn't want to be in her shoes, picking up the pieces with that Jihadi Target on her back.

Am seeing that the muzzie bitch's father is suing for her return.  Wish there was a way we could counter-sue him into submission.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2019, 08:10:45 am »
Am seeing that the muzzie bitch's father is suing for her return.  Wish there was a way we could counter-sue him into submission.
The love of a father for his daughter... :shrug:

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2019, 08:56:50 am »
The love of a father for his daughter... :shrug:

......or knowing what those Kurd Freedom fighters are going to do with her.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2019, 09:00:11 am »

888high58888

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2019, 09:14:16 am »
They would not treat her well, and no dad would want that for his 'little girl'...I don't envy him this situation.

But I gotta ask, are they of one of the sects that does honor killings?

C S Lewis