Author Topic: Egyptian YouTube Star Abandons Islam, Cites ‘Racism, Cruelty.’ Says hypocritical Muslims nearly drov  (Read 435 times)

rangerrebew

Egyptian YouTube Star Abandons Islam, Cites ‘Racism, Cruelty’
Says hypocritical Muslims nearly drove him to suicide

A popular YouTube content creator from Egypt has announced his exit from Islam, citing “racism and cruelty” fueled by the ideology as driving factors for his decision.

Shady Srour, 24, currently boasts over 4.4 million YouTube subscribers. He recently broadcast his departure from Islam in a viral Facebook post that has garnered over 102,000 comments at the time of this writing.

“I left Islam because of racism and cruelty in the hearts of people who are supposed to believe in god, but in fact, they are a bunch of insincere hypocrites,” Srour wrote in Arabic on Facebook.

https://www.newswars.com/egyptian-youtube-star-abandons-islam-cites-racism-cruelty/

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
This guy better get out of Egypt.

He may not live much longer...

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Saturday I am showing some buyers, a commercial property which is currently used as a Muslim religious center. ($2.5 million)

The Muslims need a bigger facility.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Bill Cipher

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
May God protect him.

The Coptic Church constitute the largest Christian community in the Middle East and has approximately 18 to 25 million followers in Egypt
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley