Author Topic: Ilhan Omar Won't Assimilate - Rebuffs Claims That America's Foundation Of Christian Culture & Law As  (Read 510 times)

rangerrebew

Ilhan Omar Won't Assimilate - Rebuffs Claims That America's Foundation Of Christian Culture & Law As "Silly"
Tim Brown 22 hours ago

Muslim Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) continues to thumb her nose at the American people as we continue to tolerate her wicked ideology of Islam and her clear anti-American rhetoric.  In a series of tweets back in 2012, it was captured that she rebuffed those that called for Somalis such as herself to assimilate into the society and culture of America.  Omar even went so far as to call the claim that American culture is based in "Judeo-Christian culture and law."

Now, while I have some bit of problem with the term "Judeo-Christian," I get the point that is being made and don't really have an issue with that.  The point is that American culture and society was based upon the Scriptures of the Old and New Testament, not the Koran, not the Book of Mormon, the Bhagavad Gita or any other religious texts, but the Word of God.

https://freedomoutpost.com/ilhan-omar-wont-assimilate-rebuffs-claims-that-americas-foundation-of-christian-culture-law-as-silly/

Online libertybele

Ilhan Omar Won't Assimilate - Rebuffs Claims That America's Foundation Of Christian Culture & Law As "Silly"
Tim Brown 22 hours ago

Muslim Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) continues to thumb her nose at the American people as we continue to tolerate her wicked ideology of Islam and her clear anti-American rhetoric.  In a series of tweets back in 2012, it was captured that she rebuffed those that called for Somalis such as herself to assimilate into the society and culture of America.  Omar even went so far as to call the claim that American culture is based in "Judeo-Christian culture and law."

Now, while I have some bit of problem with the term "Judeo-Christian," I get the point that is being made and don't really have an issue with that.  The point is that American culture and society was based upon the Scriptures of the Old and New Testament, not the Koran, not the Book of Mormon, the Bhagavad Gita or any other religious texts, but the Word of God.

https://freedomoutpost.com/ilhan-omar-wont-assimilate-rebuffs-claims-that-americas-foundation-of-christian-culture-law-as-silly/

She gets the point, but refutes it. ANY politician who refuse to assimilate to AMERICAN culture and slams the Word of God should be forced to step down!
« Last Edit: February 21, 2019, 04:24:00 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Is that horses's a$$ Perez getting ready to dump her and Tlaib into a new photo Op with AOC as the 'Future of the Dem Party'?
« Last Edit: February 22, 2019, 07:51:50 am by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
She gets the point, but refutes it. ANY politician who refuse to assimilate to AMERICAN culture and slams the Word of God should be forced to step down!
The Constitution prohibits a religious test for office.

Just keep in mind when she says who she worships, it isn't the same entity.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis