Author Topic: The Greatest Scandal In the History of Science  (Read 1090 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Greatest Scandal In the History of Science
« on: February 21, 2019, 02:35:19 pm »
 Posted on February 20, 2019 by John Hinderaker in Climate

I have written many times about the unwarranted “adjustments” to measured past temperatures by government agencies, which serve to inflate the modest warming that has occurred in recent decades. Organizations around the world (NOAA and NASA-GISS here in the U.S.) have done this over and over, usually surreptitiously. The Manhattan Contrarian shares my opinion that this misrepresentation of the historical record is the worst scandal in the history of science. The most recent instance comes from Australia:

For those new to this topic, the Greatest Scientific Fraud Of All Time is the systematic downward adjustment of early-year temperatures in order to create a fake enhanced warming trend, the better to bamboozle voters and politicians to go along with extreme measures to try to avert the impending “climate crisis.”
    The latest news comes out of Australia, via the website of Joanne Nova. Nova’s February 17 post is titled “History keeps getting colder — ACORN2 raises Australia’s warming rate by over 20%.” “ACORN2” is a newly revised and updated temperature series for Australia, with temperatures going back to 1910 based on records from 112 weather stations on the continent, some 57 of which have records that go back all the way to the 1910 start date…. The ACORN2 data compilation is so called to distinguish it from ACORN1, which was only released some 7 years ago in 2012.
    Once again we find that the oldest thermometers were apparently reading artificially high, even though many were newish in 1910 and placed in approved Stevenson screens. This is also despite the additional urban warming effect of a population that grew 400% since then. What are the odds?! … The new ACORN version has nearly doubled the rate of warming in the minima of the longest running stations.

more
https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2019/02/the-greatest-scandal-in-the-history-of-science.php
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online rustynail

Re: The Greatest Scandal In the History of Science
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2019, 02:42:10 pm »
Good to see this. 'They' have altered the old data and destroyed the originals.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2019, 02:45:15 pm »

Absolutely! And there is no doubt about it!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2019, 04:34:54 pm »
Well if you get caught cheating fudging the temps now days I guess the next best thing to do is fudge the temps from days gone by.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2019, 04:51:49 pm »
BKMK

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2019, 05:21:22 pm »
Just another example of the power of propaganda to shape public opinion.

Imagine if TRUTH had been reported about this so called "climate change" scam from the onset.  And further imagine the absence of all of the hair on fire propaganda that has accompanied the LIES.

(Heck, no one would be even thinking about this scam, no less talking about it.)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2019, 06:07:40 pm »
Just another example of the power of propaganda to shape public opinion.

Imagine if TRUTH had been reported about this so called "climate change" scam from the onset.  And further imagine the absence of all of the hair on fire propaganda that has accompanied the LIES.

(Heck, no one would be even thinking about this scam, no less talking about it.)

Edward Bernays lives!
« Last Edit: February 21, 2019, 06:08:58 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2019, 07:39:02 pm »
Trump advanced skepticism, of fake globull warming.

Cancellation of CA Big Train project, might be acknowledgment the gig is up, of fake globull warming.

Seriously, if Calif. leads,, as in the past, this is important.

Next they listen to Victor Davis Hanson, divert Train money to building dams, reservoirs, to manage the huge runoffs from storms of the magnitude this winter.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2019, 01:09:52 am »
It was a lie.
It was ALWAYS a lie.

The greatest hoax ever perpetrated on civilized people.

And, as of yet, it's far from being over.