Author Topic: CNN berates Kamala Harris, Cory Booker for jumping to conclusions on Jussie Smollett  (Read 530 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CNN berates Kamala Harris, Cory Booker for jumping to conclusions on Jussie Smollett
by Katelyn Caralle
 | February 21, 2019 08:13 AM

A CNN anchor said Thursday morning that Jussie Smollett’s arrest will put some Democrats running for president in 2020 in an awkward position, since they defended Smollett before all of the facts of the case were known.

“There was a rush to judgment, most all of the Democratic candidates weighed in on Twitter before they knew all of the facts of the case,” CNN's "New Day" anchor Alisyn Camerota said Thursday morning after news broke that Smollett had been arrested.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/cnn-berates-kamala-harris-cory-booker-for-jumping-to-conclusions-on-jussie-smollett
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LMAO

And both deserve all the berating  they can get. It would be one thing if they gave a generic shout out to Jesse Smollett at the time they believed he was a victim of an attack. But instead, they saw it as an opportunity to smear their opponents. Now it’s backfiring on them

I don’t know if they will be able to recover but Jussie Smollett will not. He gave the left Christmas, Easter, their birthdays, the Fourth of July, Ramadan, and Kwanzaa all at once and he took it away from them
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline verga

And there is enough blame to go around for all of them on the left.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.