Author Topic: Jussie Smollett arrested for felony disorderly conduct, filing a false police report  (Read 1334 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jussie Smollett arrested for felony disorderly conduct, filing a false police report
by Katelyn Caralle
 | February 21, 2019 07:36 AM

Actor Jussie Smollett was arrested early Thursday morning and charged with felony disorderly conduct for filing a false police report claiming that he was a victim of a hate crime.

“Jussie Smollet is under arrest and in custody of detectives,” chief communications officer of Chicago Police Anthony Guglielmi said in a statement Thursday morning.

Superintendent of the Chicago Police Department Eddie Johnson and Commander of Area Central Detectives Edward Wodnicki will hold a press briefing on the arrest at 9:00 a.m. before Smollett appears in court.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/jussie-smollett-arrested-for-felony-disorderly-conduct-filing-a-false-police-report
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline verga

Couldn't have happened to a more deserving POS
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Police Say Jussie Smollett Paid Two Men By Check To Stage Attack; ‘This Publicity Stunt Was A Scar That Chicago Didn’t Earn’
“Smollett took advantage of the pain and anger of racism to promote his career," Chicago Police Supt. Eddie Johnson said at a news conference Thursday morning.

https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2019/02/21/jussie-smollett-surrenders-disorderly-conduct-staged-attack/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Furthering his career wasn't the only goal here.

I'll put money on the idea he was also trying to further Kamala Harris' and Corey Booker's too.

He's waiting for the opportunity to come out of the closet.

And she's got where she is flat on her back, heel's up.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I'll put money on the idea he was also trying to further Kamala Harris' and Corey Booker's too.

There are going to be more backfires than an antique car rally.   happy77 happy77 happy77 happy77
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline cato potatoe

He'll still be popular in prison.

Offline kevindavis007

I did see where that Kamala did speak to the Cook County prosectutor.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Smokin Joe

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Damn. That judge is not playing around.

No, he's not, but ol' Jussie can raise that very quickly from his racist pals.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Applewood

Been reading some speculation that although this felony carries a potential penalty of up to 3 years in prison, Smollett likely will not serve any prison time.  Other than a DUI, he really doesn't have a prior criminal record and traditionally judges tend to hand out lighter sentences for someone who has never been convicted of a substantial crime before. 

But Smollett might be hit with a huge fine and to me, that's a more suitable punishment than prison. 

Offline Smokin Joe

Been reading some speculation that although this felony carries a potential penalty of up to 3 years in prison, Smollett likely will not serve any prison time.  Other than a DUI, he really doesn't have a prior criminal record and traditionally judges tend to hand out lighter sentences for someone who has never been convicted of a substantial crime before. 

But Smollett might be hit with a huge fine and to me, that's a more suitable punishment than prison.
Especially in view of his questionable employment future...

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
No, he's not, but ol' Jussie can raise that very quickly from his racist pals.

So, the Bond was $100K, and he ponied that up slicker than snot.
I will NOT comply.

Offline verga

The only thing a fine will do is let others know that they will get a slap on the wrist. He needs real jail time. According to the Bible if you lie about committing a crime you get the exact same punishment as the person you lied about would have received. Felony assault, 3-5 years, making it a "Hate" crime minimum 7 years. I vote for putting him in the prison witht he largest population of the Aryan Brotherhood.   
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Applewood

The only thing a fine will do is let others know that they will get a slap on the wrist. He needs real jail time. According to the Bible if you lie about committing a crime you get the exact same punishment as the person you lied about would have received. Felony assault, 3-5 years, making it a "Hate" crime minimum 7 years. I vote for putting him in the prison witht he largest population of the Aryan Brotherhood.

Depending on the amount of the fine, I think it could be more painful  to him and more of a deterrent than prison time.  I'd like to see a number that pays for all the man hours and expenses incurred in investigatimg this hoax. 

But I can envision him finding a way of getting out of paying a fine --  like maybe declaring bankruptcy or geting some supporters to cough up the money.  People like him never face serious consequences because they have someone or something available to help them shirk any responsibility.

Offline verga

Depending on the amount of the fine, I think it could be more painful  to him and more of a deterrent than prison time.  I'd like to see a number that pays for all the man hours and expenses incurred in investigatimg this hoax. 

But I can envision him finding a way of getting out of paying a fine --  like maybe declaring bankruptcy or geting some supporters to cough up the money.  People like him never face serious consequences because they have someone or something available to help them shirk any responsibility.
If he gets a fine it will about 30 seconds before some libtard sets up a gofundme page (If it isn't already waiting in the wings) and he will have 5x the fine donated by other libtards.

rangerrebew

No doubt the democrats have gotten the most excellent judge money can buy in Cook County.  The bail is nothing.  Everyone knows a go fund me page will handle that with ease.  This is Chicago where politicians and crooks who play ball with democrats don't go jail.  The judge will probably give him a most excellent, stern warning and "sentence" him to probation with a most stern warning to never do it again. :judge:

Then Hollyweird will make a movie of his life and use a good deal of "license" to make him a hero.

Offline Applewood

If he gets a fine it will about 30 seconds before some libtard sets up a gofundme page (If it isn't already waiting in the wings) and he will have 5x the fine donated by other libtards.

Yeah, that's a possibility that goes along with what I said about getting others to pay his debt. 

He might need any money in excess of any raised for the fine.  Just saw a fast headline indicating that Smollett's scenes have been cut from the last 2 episodes of Empire.   Can't find the actual article yet, but if the story is true, this may be an indication he might be on his way to the unemployment line soon.