Author Topic: I Met President Trump and Represented Almost 270 People Who Have Survived Abortions  (Read 1642 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I Met President Trump and Represented Almost 270 People Who Have Survived Abortions
National   Melissa Ohden   Feb 15, 2019   |  Washington, DC

“On behalf of the 269 survivors that I’ve connected with through my work, I just want to thank you for all you do for life.”

These are the words that I spoke to President Trump as I shook his hand in the Oval Office on February 14th, 2019, as seen in this photo.

Although our time with President Trump was limited, I had the great opportunity to share with him that I survived a late-term abortion, and then sit in on his phone call to pro-life and faith leaders from across the nation.

Read more at: https://www.lifenews.com/2019/02/15/i-met-president-trump-and-represented-almost-270-people-who-have-survived-abortions/#.XG1esQ-kmPU.twitter

@corbe
@QueenCatofAragon
@Chosen Daughter

« Last Edit: February 20, 2019, 08:27:30 pm by TomSea »

Offline TomSea

Offline QueenCatofAragon

@corbe
@QueenCatofAragon
@Chosen Daughter

@TomSea

Thanks for the ping, but this has nothing to do with my earlier post to you, to which you didn’t respond.

My point was that it’s extremely hypocritical for you to constantly try and shut up criticism of Trump when you’ve bashed him pretty well elsewhere.  Even to the point of telling Jeb Bush that Tom Cotton should run against him because he didn’t dodge the draft with bone spurs.
I say this to Beto fans, Trump fans, all fans of politicians: it is un-American, ridiculous, and dangerous to be a fan of a politician. They aren't pop stars. Support them if you agree with their policies. Criticize them when they go wrong. They are servants, not celebrities. —— Matt Walsh

Offline TomSea

@TomSea

Thanks for the ping, but this has nothing to do with my earlier post to you, to which you didn’t respond.

My point was that it’s extremely hypocritical for you to constantly try and shut up criticism of Trump when you’ve bashed him pretty well elsewhere.  Even to the point of telling Jeb Bush that Tom Cotton should run against him because he didn’t dodge the draft with bone spurs.

I think you have me confused with someone else. If I did bring up something like this, it's only because I believe in a full exploration of the issues.  If I've criticized Trump, it's minimal. I don't agree with a possible pull out out of Syria.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
It is too bad that a week before this photo op, he signed a budget bill that increases PP's funding and puts in provisions to protect them- after promising last year (when he signed a budget bill funding them) that he would 'never again sign a bill like this'.

Offline TomSea

@QueenCatofAragon

Also, please don't, if you were to, I'm not say you would, spend time finding such posts.  We can just drop it here, you remember something and maybe you are right. I'm not arguing. I don't see it as that important one way or another. Let not your heart be troubled.

Offline TomSea

It is too bad that a week before this photo op, he signed a budget bill that increases PP's funding and puts in provisions to protect them- after promising last year (when he signed a budget bill funding them) that he would 'never again sign a bill like this'.

Yes, it's too bad, he also has a country to lead. The idea of defunding PP hardly came up even under Dubya and Dubya said he had no plans to defund PP, no president has and because of a few Republican Senators, a stalemate on the issue is assured.  Shut down the gov. of PP, sounds good to some I'm sure.

@ABX

Offline TomSea

Lila Rose has this tweet today, I am looking for a real news story on this, even if from the pro-life press. I don't know if this is a new undercover video.

Upsetting before you read on, it probably should have a disclaimer.

Lila Rose
‏Verified account @LilaGraceRose

Our investigators exposed this New York abortion facility, which says they will put a born-alive baby in a jar of "solution" to drown her. They also say to "flush" the baby down the toilet, or "put it in a bag" if she's born alive.
Live Action

https://twitter.com/LilaGraceRose/status/1098262867512418304

Offline QueenCatofAragon

@QueenCatofAragon

Also, please don't, if you were to, I'm not say you would, spend time finding such posts.  We can just drop it here, you remember something and maybe you are right. I'm not arguing. I don't see it as that important one way or another. Let not your heart be troubled.

@TomSea, I’m not surprised you want to drop the subject.  Now it’s clear that your veneration of Trump as beyond criticism is for TBR only.

I say this to Beto fans, Trump fans, all fans of politicians: it is un-American, ridiculous, and dangerous to be a fan of a politician. They aren't pop stars. Support them if you agree with their policies. Criticize them when they go wrong. They are servants, not celebrities. —— Matt Walsh

Offline QueenCatofAragon

I think you have me confused with someone else. If I did bring up something like this, it's only because I believe in a full exploration of the issues.  If I've criticized Trump, it's minimal. I don't agree with a possible pull out out of Syria.

@TomSea

No, it’s you.  Same name, same manner of speaking, same issues.

I don’t care how much you criticize Trump or not, but when I see you elsewhere bashing him while trying to shut down criticism here?  Oh, hell yeah, I’m going to bring it up.