Author Topic: Alabama-born ISIS wife who reportedly told Americans to kill themselves now begging to come home  (Read 461 times)

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
An Alabama woman who reportedly posted a tweet encouraging Americans to kill themselves -- after being “brainwashed” into joining ISIS years ago -- is now begging for officials to let her back into the U.S.
The plea from Hoda Muthana, 24, comes following her recent escape from ISIS and capture by Kurdish forces. She is being held in a refugee camp in northeast Syria and told The Guardian in an interview that her last four years with the terrorist group have been a traumatizing experience where “we starved and we literally ate grass."

“I would tell them please forgive me for being so ignorant, and I was really young and ignorant and I was 19 when I decided to leave,”

https://www.foxnews.com/world/alabama-born-isis-wife-who-reportedly-told-americans-to-kill-themselves-now-begging-to-come-home
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
This woman has suffered horribly but I don't think she should be allowed in the US again.

Online LadyLiberty

Kevin Corke
‏
Verified account

@kevincorke

#NEW #breaking @SecPompeo on American #ISISBride:
"Ms. #HodaMuthana is not a U.S. citizen and will not be admitted into the U.S. She does not have any legal basis, no valid passport, no right to a passport, nor any visa to travel to the U.S."

12:33 PM - 20 Feb 2019
313 Retweets 857 Likes Bryce BreauxJim KirkpatrickCarl WitmerTheBrycetagFrosserKathleensusan l melvilleReedDeplorable Deb
82 replies 313 retweets 857 likes
Reply 82   Retweet 313   Like 857

Kevin Corke
‏
Verified account

@kevincorke
 27m27 minutes ago
More
For the record, #HodaMuthana is the daughter of Yemeni immigrants.  She attended high school and college in the U.S. but is NOT an American.

31 replies 91 retweets 241 likes
Reply 31   Retweet 91   Like 241   Direct message

Kevin Corke
‏
Verified account

@kevincorke
 8m8 minutes ago
More
#HodaMuthana was not entitled to return because children born in the US to accredited foreign diplomatic officers do NOT acquire #citizenship under the 14th Amendment since they are not “born . . . subject to the jurisdiction of the US.”  She was the daughter of a diplomat.

Offline dfwgator

This woman has suffered horribly but I don't think she should be allowed in the US again.

I think she was faking it, and wanted to come back to commit acts of terrorism,  thank God she won't be allowed back.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
I think she was faking it, and wanted to come back to commit acts of terrorism,  thank God she won't be allowed back.

Not sure about the 'faking it' but she should not be allowed back.

Offline Absalom

Come home???
She is not a US citizen!

Offline goodwithagun

Kevin Corke
‏
Verified account

@kevincorke

#NEW #breaking @SecPompeo on American #ISISBride:
"Ms. #HodaMuthana is not a U.S. citizen and will not be admitted into the U.S. She does not have any legal basis, no valid passport, no right to a passport, nor any visa to travel to the U.S."

12:33 PM - 20 Feb 2019
313 Retweets 857 Likes Bryce BreauxJim KirkpatrickCarl WitmerTheBrycetagFrosserKathleensusan l melvilleReedDeplorable Deb
82 replies 313 retweets 857 likes
Reply 82   Retweet 313   Like 857

Kevin Corke
‏
Verified account

@kevincorke
 27m27 minutes ago
More
For the record, #HodaMuthana is the daughter of Yemeni immigrants.  She attended high school and college in the U.S. but is NOT an American.

31 replies 91 retweets 241 likes
Reply 31   Retweet 91   Like 241   Direct message

Kevin Corke
‏
Verified account

@kevincorke
 8m8 minutes ago
More
#HodaMuthana was not entitled to return because children born in the US to accredited foreign diplomatic officers do NOT acquire #citizenship under the 14th Amendment since they are not “born . . . subject to the jurisdiction of the US.”  She was the daughter of a diplomat.

Is she an immigrant to the US or the child of a diplomat?
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Is she an immigrant to the US or the child of a diplomat?

Thanks for posting, I just heard this as well. She is not going to be allowed back. I don't know the answers to your questions.