Author Topic: Former DNI James Clapper Sets The Stage For “Anti-Climactic” Mueller Report; Noticeably Softens His  (Read 368 times)

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
If Mueller fails to produce evidence that President Trump colluded with Russia to win the election, Democrats will say that the report “did not draw a conclusion.” By doing so, the suspicion which has surrounded the President for nearly three years will linger. Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper is already setting the stage for this outcome.

The Hill’s Tal Axelrod writes, “former Acting FBI DirectorAndrew McCabe on Friday made the startling claim that he believes it’s possible Trump is a Russian asset.” First, coming from McCabe, it’s not startling. Not even a little bit.  Second, he’s telling us what McCabe, a four-time liar who was fired from the FBI due to his lack of candor, believes or would like us to believe.
Three, his noncommittal “it’s possible” makes his statement meaningless. It’s possible that anyone could be a Russian asset. McCabe provides no evidence.

https://www.redstate.com/elizabeth-vaughn/2019/02/20/former-dni-james-clapper-sets-stage-anti-climactic-mueller-report-noticeably-softens-rhetoric/
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
The democrats will never admit that this has been an expensive gotcha attempt that didn't lay a glove on Trump.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline aligncare

The democrats will never admit that this has been an expensive gotcha attempt that didn't lay a glove on Trump.

Yes, by resetting the narrative the plotters hope to shield themselves from accusations they were plotting sedition. Not working. Their time in the glow of positive media coverage will soon be over.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Yes, by resetting the narrative the plotters hope to shield themselves from accusations they were plotting sedition. Not working. Their time in the glow of positive media coverage will soon be over.

I continue to pray for that to be true and for ALL the people involved to get that which they so richly deserve.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
But Adam Schitt is not backing down. Maxine, either.
Principles matter. Words matter.