Author Topic: Fox News Attempts to Explain why Minneapolis Somalis became Jihadists  (Read 304 times)

rangerrebew

Fox News Attempts to Explain why Minneapolis Somalis became Jihadists
February 19, 2019 ~ Ann Corcoran   

Okay, okay, I’m at least thankful that a national cable news outlet is finally getting around to the US Somali refugee radicalization problem that has been going on for at least twelve years, but I want to scream about how long it takes for the national media to catch up with serious issues like this one.

Don’t shut her up!  Let Rep. Ilhan Omar keep talking because she is helping to educate more Americans about Islamic supremacist views.  If it weren’t for her, this Somali terrorist story at a major cable news site would never have been published.

And, I guess we should be thankful that Ilhan Omar was elected to Congress, because her words and actions have become a focal point (a news hook) for stories like this one.

I honestly think she does us a great service by being in Congress—let her keep talking!

https://fraudscrookscriminals.com/2019/02/19/fox-news-attempts-to-explain-why-minneapolis-somalis-became-jihadists/