Author Topic: Senator Elizabeth Warren Endorses Coup Against President Trump  (Read 360 times)

rangerrebew

Senator Elizabeth Warren Endorses Coup Against President Trump
« on: February 20, 2019, 05:13:29 pm »
Senator Elizabeth Warren Endorses Coup Against President Trump
Daniel Greenfield — February 19, 2019

It's 2019 and we need some sort of law against public officials plotting coups.

After revelations that the FBI's McCabe, a Clinton loyalist, and other DOJ officials had plotted a coup against the White House, Senator Elizabeth Warren endorsed a coup.

“My point here is that if they believe that Donald Trump cannot fulfill the obligations of his office, then they have a constitutional responsibility to invoke the 25th amendment,” Warren, a Democratic presidential candidate, said after a rally in Las Vegas. “Their loyalty under law is not to him personally. It is to the Constitution of the United States and to the people of United States.”

The law is very clear.

The 25th Amendment is not a means for officials, elected or unelected, to remove the President of the United States from office because you don't like his policies.

That's what impeachment is for.

https://freedomoutpost.com/senator-elizabeth-warren-endorses-coup-against-president-trump/

rangerrebew

Re: Senator Elizabeth Warren Endorses Coup Against President Trump
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2019, 05:14:34 pm »
Do we have politicians practicing medicine without a license?  That is a crime, too, and I would say a high crime. :whistle:

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2019, 05:42:06 pm »
Do we have politicians practicing medicine without a license?  That is a crime, too, and I would say a high crime. :whistle:
She's 1/1024th medicine woman, you know.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2019, 05:45:36 pm »
For what?

So she can drain the private money invested in job providing companies Out of them, . . . which make our economy function?
« Last Edit: February 20, 2019, 05:46:31 pm by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com