Author Topic: BREAKING: Trump in Line for Nobel Prize and At Least Two Officials Support Him  (Read 516 times)

rangerrebew

BREAKING: Trump in Line for Nobel Prize and At Least Two Officials Support Him
Steven Ahle February 20, 2019

I don’t think anyone really expects President Trump to win the Nobel Prize because the Nobel Awards have been politicized by the far left. Farrakhan would have a better chance. But there has been some hope for the president.

He was nominate by Japanese Prime Minister Abe for his work on the North Korean nuclear threat. He has the backing of two of the Norwegian officials and he is almost assured of getting at least a couple of votes even if he doesn’t win.

Look, if Obama can win one for absolutely nothing, President Trump deserves it for being the first president to bring North Korea to the table since Bill Clinton gave them 2 nuclear reactors, fuel and 250 million in cash in exchange fore the promise not to build a nuclear bomb.

https://steadfastandloyal.com/politics/breaking-trump-in-line-for-nobel-prize-and-at-least-two-officials-support-him/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:1431720&utm_campaign=BREAKING:%20Trump%20in%20Line%20for%20Nobel%20Prize%20and%20At%20Least%20Two%20Officials%20Support%20Him

rangerrebew

I doubt he'll get it, even though he has done much more than Imam Obama to earn it.  I think a sure bet to win it with the prize voters of today would be Ilhan Omar. 888mouth

Offline montanajoe

I suppose if Obama can get it anyone can... :shrug:

Offline WarmPotato

• TheWarmPotato
  • Follow WarmPotato on YTB
    • My Youtube Channel
This could be big news!
Check out my youtube Channel!

https://youtu.be/b6E3JS3Dmaw

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
I doubt he'll get it, even though he has done much more than Imam Obama to earn it.  I think a sure bet to win it with the prize voters of today would be Ilhan Omar. 888mouth

I would hope and pray that President Trump would turn down this dubious honor.

It has been far too tainted by unworthy recipients to still be something desirable.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline berdie

I would hope and pray that President Trump would turn down this dubious honor.

It has been far too tainted by unworthy recipients to still be something desirable.

Oh please...he will accept..no doubt.  His ego won't allow him to not do so.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I'm a supporter of Mr. Trump, but "no tickee, no washee" on this one.

Show me the results.
Then you get the prize.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Japan and So. Korea might co-nominate Trump, when peace/denuclearization is further along.

I heard today that No. Koreas dissidents (against denuclearization) , have been "dealt with. "

"Some 50 to 70 people exiled, jailed or executed as leader looks to silence critics and target moneyed elite with asset seizures, says report"

https://www.wsj.com/articles/kim-jong-un-purges-north-korean-elite-in-violent-crackdown-11550593810
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln