Author Topic: Trump administration launches global effort to end criminalization of homosexuality  (Read 5250 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

@Right_in_Virginia

Is this the wrong place to state I am looking for jmyrefuller's girlfriend?

As always @sneakypete --- it depends.   :laugh:

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Ok.  I have to ask (Pandora Syndrome)....

what does the kthx stand for?
"OK, thanks." 'Twas a pithy putdown. I'm prone to those now and then.

Live by the personal attack, die by it.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
@Right_in_Virginia

Is this the wrong place to state I am looking for jmyrefuller's girlfriend?
Meh. At this point in my life, it's not worth my effort anymore. If it were meant to be, it'd've happened by now and I'm not in a position to really be the kind of man that the modern woman wants.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline QueenCatofAragon

@aligncare so are you going to answer my question—how do you define supporting Trump? 
I say this to Beto fans, Trump fans, all fans of politicians: it is un-American, ridiculous, and dangerous to be a fan of a politician. They aren't pop stars. Support them if you agree with their policies. Criticize them when they go wrong. They are servants, not celebrities. —— Matt Walsh

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
@libertybele

I think @DCPatriot 's post was rather tongue-in-cheek.  Not too long ago @jmyrlefuller was quite candid about his search for a girlfriend.   :laugh:

There's no need to be so hard on DC.

LOL!   Thanks, @Right_in_Virginia

His post was totally out of line and I thought a little snark was in order
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
You did notice "global" in the title, this, is aimed at those countries where draconian punishments are still carried out.

This is aimed at getting the millennial leftists to swing behind Trump. Nothing else. Psychobabble.

The only GLOBAL effort that would change anything is to get rid of islam.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Right_in_Virginia

LOL!   Thanks, @Right_in_Virginia

His post was totally out of line and I thought a little snark was in order

Agree.  And funny snark it was @DCPatriot  :laugh:

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Meh. At this point in my life, it's not worth my effort anymore. If it were meant to be, it'd've happened by now and I'm not in a position to really be the kind of man that the modern woman wants.

Marry an "illegal" woman. They can cook, clean, have millions of kids, and not understanding each other is a big plus.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
In the meantime, we live in the world as it is and not in what we wish it to be...

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Your post to @Emjay offended my senses.  It reminded me of that girl who just started her jail sentence arising out of texts where she convinced a guy to kill himself.

That said, don't give up.   There's something for everybody out there.   :patriot:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
In the meantime, we live in the world as it is and not in what we wish it to be...

That is soon to change. You read any of my robot thread?

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Marry an "illegal" woman. They can cook, clean, have millions of kids, and not understanding each other is a big plus.
:hijack:

That is soon to change. You read any of my robot thread?

@TomSea you are the best straight man a comedian could want.

Good on President Trump.  Often times he gets things wrong for lots of good reasons.  Tonight he is right for...well I dunno the reasons, but it is heartening to see solid Trump conservatives expanding the rights of America's protected classes to global rights.

I support President Trump in this effort.  I think it could humanize him in the eyes of many detractors.

I know it works on me and I ain't even that gay.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2019, 05:00:01 am by Once-Ler »

Online roamer_1

Yes @bigheadfred ... you should have put 'woman' in quotes to stay on point in this thread... :laugh:

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
@TomSea you are the best straight man a comedian could want.

Good on President Trump.  Often times he gets things wrong for lots of good reasons.  Tonight he is right for...well I dunno the reasons, but it is heartening to see solid Trump conservatives expanding the rights of America's protected classes to global rights.

I support President Trump in this effort.  I think it could humanize him in the eyes of many detractors.

I know it works on me and I ain't even that gay.

Trump doesn't need any humanization, what president ever did this?

I Met President Trump and Represented Almost 270 People Who Have Survived Abortions
National   Melissa Ohden   Feb 15, 2019   |  Washington, DC

“On behalf of the 269 survivors that I’ve connected with through my work, I just want to thank you for all you do for life.”

These are the words that I spoke to President Trump as I shook his hand in the Oval Office on February 14th, 2019, as seen in this photo.

Although our time with President Trump was limited, I had the great opportunity to share with him that I survived a late-term abortion, and then sit in on his phone call to pro-life and faith leaders from across the nation.

Read more at: https://www.lifenews.com/2019/02/15/i-met-president-trump-and-represented-almost-270-people-who-have-survived-abortions/#.XG1esQ-kmPU.twitter

Of course, some   , not you of course, I can smell them a mile away have.

No president is perfect, but this admiinstration is certainly... certainly doing well, I will leave it at that.

You should read the Life News Forum some time, then, my friend, you will save yourself being embarrassed.

Have abandoned the unborn, too proud,  I can smell them a mile away.

Check around the forums @Once-Ler  , this attack over at Berkley campus:

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,352461.msg1924445.html#msg1924445  Health Education forum, maybe I should move it, too big of a story.

« Last Edit: February 22, 2019, 09:15:31 am by TomSea »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@bigheadfred

In what way does this make them different than American women?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

@libertybele

I think @DCPatriot 's post was rather tongue-in-cheek.  Not too long ago @jmyrlefuller was quite candid about his search for a girlfriend.   :laugh:

There's no need to be so hard on DC.

Yikes I commented to @DCPatriot  it wasn't intended to be about @DCPatriot.  If that's the way it was taken, I apologize.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline QueenCatofAragon

@aligncare so are you going to answer my question—how do you define supporting Trump?

Guess not.  So much for good faith discussion, lol.
I say this to Beto fans, Trump fans, all fans of politicians: it is un-American, ridiculous, and dangerous to be a fan of a politician. They aren't pop stars. Support them if you agree with their policies. Criticize them when they go wrong. They are servants, not celebrities. —— Matt Walsh

Offline verga

Well when talking of the Middle East where women aren't allowed to talk to men.  Girls can't get schooling.  Men are throwing acid on women and disfiguring them I think this is very low on the totem pole.  How about basic human rights for all people.  Unless we just have a homosexual agenda.
Small steps grasshopper.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline verga

:shrug:

I have nothing against this but liberals will not give him any respect/credit for this.
If he cured all diseases up to and including Cancer, Parkinson's, and Alzheimer's, they wouldn't, but that doesn't mean he shouldn't do it.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline verga

Nobody should be surprised by this.  Trump is by far the most pro-LGBT President we've had in terms of a "live and let live" approach towards gays.

Of course to the Radical Left, this isn't good enough for them.   
During his first campaign Obozo came out agaisnt gay marriage. Of course we all knew he was lying through his teeth....

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
If he cured all diseases up to and including Cancer, Parkinson's, and Alzheimer's, they wouldn't, but that doesn't mean he shouldn't do it.

Some of us would be content with him eating some bananas and curing his diarrhea of the mouth.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
global rights.

I get why you support it and I am legitimately not knocking you, but you do see the slippery slope between trying to establish global rights and a one world government, right? Maybe I've incorrectly assumed how many people here have a serious issue with that and see it as the ultimate threat.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

I get why you support it and I am legitimately not knocking you, but you do see the slippery slope between trying to establish global rights and a one world government, right? Maybe I've incorrectly assumed how many people here have a serious issue with that and see it as the ultimate threat.
@Dexter I included "global rights" because I too have misgivings about this and I understand why some others are concerned.  I think with many changes come unintended consequences.  I could easily argue that the formation of unions in the early 20th century was a necessary good.  As was Affirmative Action in the mid 20th century.  However, today I believe both have lived past their usefulness.

So I'm giving a qualified thumbs up to President Trump for this initiative.  My biggest concern is President Trump does not seem to think about long term consequences, on the other hand this isn't an issue that has much personal impact to me, so I also have not dwelled on the long term impact either.

You should read the Life News Forum some time, then, my friend, you will save yourself being embarrassed.

@TomSea Will I find a story about how my tax dollars are no longer funding PP?

Never mind.  It ain't got Jack Squat to do with this thread.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2019, 09:09:24 pm by Once-Ler »