Author Topic: Trump administration launches global effort to end criminalization of homosexuality  (Read 5253 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Muslims and Freepers deeply saddened

The Trump administration is launching a global campaign to end the criminalization of homosexuality in dozens of nations where it's still illegal to be gay, U.S. officials tell NBC News, a bid aimed in part at denouncing Iran over its human rights record.
U.S. Ambassador to Germany Richard Grenell, the highest-profile openly gay person in the Trump administration, is leading the effort, which kicks off Tuesday evening in Berlin. The U.S. embassy is flying in LGBT activists from across Europe for a strategy dinner to plan to push for decriminalization in places that still outlaw homosexuality — mostly concentrated in the Middle East, Africa and the Caribbean.....

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/trump-administration-launches-global-effort-end-criminalization-homosexuality-n973081

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Great use of the Trump card going into 2020.   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online corbe

Thanks, Daddy.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Great use of the Trump card going into 2020.   :laugh:

It is a worthwhile effort.  It should not be illegal to be gay.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

Wrong chick, @corbe
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Well when talking of the Middle East where women aren't allowed to talk to men.  Girls can't get schooling.  Men are throwing acid on women and disfiguring them I think this is very low on the totem pole.  How about basic human rights for all people.  Unless we just have a homosexual agenda.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Last Edit: February 20, 2019, 02:53:19 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline skeeter

Something tells me Trump initiative this will slide right through congress.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
 :shrug:

I have nothing against this but liberals will not give him any respect/credit for this.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Of course it will.

Online libertybele

He's creepy.  He has a creepy look all the time.

See if you can spot some of the most creepy images of him

https://www.google.com/search?q=Jared+Kushner&rlz=1T4AURU_enUS517US518&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjmoIT8psngAhVDnZ4KHc0LD6oQ_AUIDygC&biw=1360&bih=532

His looks are a cross between Pee Wee Herman and a 'Chuckie' doll.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline edpc

Of course....

Offline roamer_1

Yeah// And slide right through the 'Christian Right' too... Cyrus prophecy and all...

• Technical

I have nothing against this but liberals will not give him any respect/credit for this.

And I'm... right.

https://twitter.com/outmagazine/status/1098007718646837249

"Out" magazine, a LGBTQ (etc. etc.) publication, is saying this is racist.

Offline Chosen Daughter

His looks are a cross between Pee Wee Herman and a 'Chuckie' doll.

Your right.  The evil pedophile look.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Yeah// And slide right through the 'Christian Right' too... Cyrus prophecy and all...

fake news, False prophesy.

Offline edpc

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
1.8 billion Muslims will disagree, just for starters....and they can be nasty about it.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline edpc

They'll criticize this guy for anything.

Well, to be fair, you’d think he’d have some awareness of his own initiatives.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee

Well, to be fair, you’d think he’d have some awareness of his own initiatives.

Note the word "appears". That's like saying "might". #FakeNews
Countdown to Resignation

Offline edpc

Note the word "appears". That's like saying "might". #FakeNews

He was clearly asked about it and did not know to what plan the reporter was referencing.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4781458/trump-unaware-initiative-decriminalize-homosexuality

• Technical

He was clearly asked about it and did not know to what plan the reporter was referencing.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4781458/trump-unaware-initiative-decriminalize-homosexuality

He's the President, he probably has a lot on his mind.

Online libertybele

So the rest of the world sees us as baby killers who love queers! Great.  What does that say about the Christian values that this country was founded upon?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline edpc

He's the President, he probably has a lot on his mind.

Any other time, he’s more than happy to tell you about all the things he’s done or what’s next. I guess this one doesn’t rate.