Author Topic: Another College Comes Out Against Constitution  (Read 648 times)

rangerrebew

Another College Comes Out Against Constitution
« on: February 20, 2019, 01:48:46 pm »
Another College Comes Out Against Constitution

Posted at 4:30 pm on February 19, 2019 by Amelia Hamilton

Students at Syracuse University in New York attempted to create a chapter of Young Americans for Freedom (YAF), but their application was denied. One of the reasons for this denial is because the group requires that members believe in the tenets of the U.S. Constitution, which the university says is “exclusionary to international students,” according to Campus Reform.

In their email rejecting the organization, they said:

The Board considers the ‘Sharon Statement’ to be contradictory to Article XI Statement of Non-Discrimination…Additionally, requiring students to agree in the superiority of the U.S. Constitution is exclusionary to international students and other individuals.

https://www.redstate.com/ameliahamilton/2019/02/19/another-college-comes-out-against-constitution/

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Another College Comes Out Against Constitution
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2019, 05:34:55 pm »
I'm confused, yeah I know, if it's "Young Americans for Freedom" why would a foreign student even want to join, and if they did join why would they be offended by young Americans having the belief that the Constitution is the best thing out there? I'm sick and tired of liberals demanding that we Americans be embarrassed for being Americans and displaying love for our country, we are supposed to not only shut up, but cheer on America haters protesting America while waving the the flags of their (excuse me) shit holes  they left to come here! America is the strongest, best, most free(despite what twattle foreign based groups may say) and the Constitution is the best basis for government in the world!

Anyone, American citizen or foreign national that has a problem with Americans showing pride and love for America in their own friggin country should get hell out ASAP or shut the hell up.

I realize the left is trying to slime him a gain but I can't help post these

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

And this one, even liberals took part, that could never happen today especially given the song!

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1