Author Topic: Strange Things That Happen to Your Body When You Eat Human Flesh    (Read 1434 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Just some notes to file away with Bernie running for President.

So you want to be a cannibal? Well, there's some bad news for you buck-o: your body doesn’t cotton to breaking down and expelling human meat. The health effects of eating people range from mental deterioration to a complete breakdown of your intestinal system that can cause you to rot from the inside out. We don’t know how much human meat you have to eat for that to actually happen, but do you really want to find out? Cannibalism has long been looked down upon as something only practiced by tribes, forgotten by time, who skulk through the jungles of the world seeking their next victims. But there are plenty of people in the Western world munching on human skin in the 21st century, and their bodies are not happy about it. Keep reading to learn what happens if you eat people.
What does eating human flesh do to your body? Does it give you the strength of those you’ve digested? Or does it just make you really sick? Put on your kiss-the-cook apron and get ready to find out.  Have you ever succumbed to your dark desire to dine on human flesh? Have you ever let your inner Hannibal Lecter out for a meal? If so we’d like to hear from you. Leave us a comment and give us your best recipe. ......

https://www.ranker.com/list/what-happens-to-your-body-if-you-eat-human-flesh/jacob-shelton?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=creepy&pgid=1011190218967434&utm_campaign=what-happens-to-your-body-if-you-eat&fbclid=IwAR1SCuLIvOJEP5QwjsHN9wm6a1sCDZ4BJ2-g4RaAC82jZmE8OR1tmLXC2oA

Bill Cipher

Yum!

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
This could be informative to many, after 30 days with no electricity, or satellites.      :smokin:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
This could be informative to many, after 30 days with no electricity, or satellites.      :smokin:

Yep... noting, eat the skin, not the organs (especially not the brain) and cook it well.

Offline DCPatriot

Yep... noting, eat the skin, not the organs (especially not the brain) and cook it well.

She puts the lotion in the basket or she gets the hose.    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I noticed a lot of emphasis on Kudu and CJD, and the symptoms from that.

(Is this why Hillary has the shakes, or is it just the booze?)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline skeeter

She puts the lotion in the basket or she gets the hose.    :laugh:

It...

Offline the_doc

I noticed a lot of emphasis on Kudu and CJD, and the symptoms from that.

(Is this why Hillary has the shakes, or is it just the booze?)

Looks like kuru to me. 

Offline DCPatriot

Online rustynail

Psoas major muscle!  It's what's for dinner.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Strange Things That Happen to Your Body When You Eat Human Flesh  
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2019, 11:46:01 pm »
Looks like kuru to me.
You are right. My bad. Just a typo, not diet related, I assure you.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline uglybiker

« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2019, 08:42:34 am »
Definition of a cannibal:

A person who's fed up with people.
nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-BATMAN!!!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2019, 03:59:59 pm »
Definition of a cannibal:

A person who's fed up with people.

888high58888
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2019, 04:09:50 pm »

"Eww, with a gammy leg?"