General Category > National/Breaking News

Liberal Pulls Gun on Couple Wearing MAGA Hats

(1/1)

rangerrebew:

Liberal Pulls Gun on Couple Wearing MAGA Hats
Steven Ahle Steven Ahle February 19, 2019

James Phillips was arrested after witnesses said he pulled a gun in a Sam’s Club in Bowling Green, Kentucky, when he got upset that a couple were wearing MAGA hats.

He held the gun close to the man’s head and said, ‘It’s a good day for you to die.’ Phillips told the police that he got angry when he saw the hats. But people have the right to wear the hats if they choose to.  Would liberals accept it if conservatives were triggered by Kamala Harris’ gear because she is bigoted against American citizens? Of course, they wouldn’t.

From Breitbart News

https://steadfastandloyal.com/unreal/liberal-pulls-on-couple-wearing-maga-hats/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:1431720&utm_campaign=Liberal%20Pulls%20Gun%20on%20Couple%20Wearing%20MAGA%20Hats

verga:
The single bests way to reduce crime in america is to not allow liberals to own firearms!

skeeter:
I reporter mixes the names up but, I think I get what happened.

Of course we have to read about this in SteadfastandLoyal.com, networks aren't interested.

dfwgator:
A Real Crime against Trump supporters.

But somehow I suspect Jussie Smolette will still get a lot more play in the press.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version