Author Topic: Andrew McCabe says he’s filing civil lawsuit against DOJ  (Read 489 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Andrew McCabe says he’s filing civil lawsuit against DOJ
by Caitlin Yilek
 | February 19, 2019 09:40 AM

Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe said Tuesday he plans on filing a civil lawsuit against the Department of Justice over his firing.

McCabe was fired by then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions in March 2018, hours before he was set to retire and collect his full pension. His firing was prompted by an inspector general report that said McCabe misled investigators about leaks to the media.

McCabe told NBC’s “Today” show Tuesday the inspector general report doesn’t tell the full story, and he believes he was fired because he opened an obstruction of justice investigation into President Trump.

“I read that report very closely myself, I’ve been writing and reading investigative reports for over 20 years and that report was not like anything I have ever read before,” he said. “So I have big problems with that report, I disagree with the conclusions they drew and that is something that I’ll be raising in a civil lawsuit that I’ll be bringing against the Department of Justice.”

The former FBI official declined to further offer counterpoints to the inspector general report, citing the forthcoming lawsuit.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/andrew-mccabe-says-hes-filing-civil-lawsuit-against-doj
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online rustynail

Re: Andrew McCabe says he’s filing civil lawsuit against DOJ
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2019, 03:07:28 pm »
Quite a Guy.