General Category > National/Breaking News

Nets Spent 157 Minutes on Smollett Hoax, 24 for Racist Facebook Torture Video

(1/1)

rangerrebew:

Nets Spent 157 Minutes on Smollett Hoax, 24 for Racist Facebook Torture Video
By Nicholas Fondacaro | February 18, 2019 10:04 PM EST

Since Empire actor Jussie Smollett first came forward with his hoax of being a victim of an alleged hate crime on January 29, the broadcast networks (ABC, CBS, and NBC) have spent a whopping 157 minutes on the story during their flagship morning/evening news programs through Monday night. They spent that much time on what increasingly appears to have been a hoax, but the infamous torture of an autistic white man at the hands of black teens and broadcast live over Facebook, drew a little over 24 minutes. Both cases happened in Chicago.

As NewsBusters managing editor Curtis Houck documented early Sunday morning, between January 29 and February 14, the networks spent 101 minutes and 22 seconds helping to push Smollett’s claims of being assaulted by racist and homophobic Trump supporters. Since then and when the facts started to show that Smollett may have orchestrated and paid for the assault, the networks spent an additional 55 minutes and 23 seconds on it (between February 15 and 18).

Source URL: https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/nicholas-fondacaro/2019/02/18/nets-spend-157-minutes-hoax-hate-crime-24-real-one

verga:
BKMK

goatprairie:
There have been a number of assaults on Jewish people in NYC occurring in the last year. Virtually all of them have been committed by blacks. 
There has been ZERO!!! media outrage about these attacks for the obvious reason:  the victims are white and the perps are non-whites.
Blacks are, by far,  the leading perpetrators of racist and/or violent assaults on anybody.
Where is the outrage?
Every time I see some black idiot on tv railing about some black person being assaulted by a white, my blood pressure skyrockets.  Because I know the truth. The numbers of whites assaulting blacks is minuscule compared to the numbers of blacks who have assaulted whites and other non-blacks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version