General Category > Editorial/Opinion/Blogs

Sen. Cory Booker: ‘We Have to Manifest a Greater Sense of Kindness Toward One Another’

(1/3) > >>

rangerrebew:

Sen. Cory Booker: ‘We Have to Manifest a Greater Sense of Kindness Toward One Another’

Sen. Cory Booker (D.-N.J.) sent out a Tweet on Sunday calling for a “revival of ideals of grace and decency” in the United States of America.

“We have to call for a revival of grace and decency in this country,” Booker said in his Tweet. “We have to manifest a greater sense of kindness toward one another.”

Booker, who is running for president, was travelling in New Hampshire this weekend.

Source URL: https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/cnsnewscom-staff/cory-booker-we-have-manifest-greater-sense-kindness-toward-one-another

rangerrebew:
The "kindness" he and his democrat family showed toward judge Kavanaugh? :3:

Wingnut:
Those estrogen treatments he has been taking are working well.  Next week he'll start off on a crying jag.

skeeter:
Why is it everything coming out of the mouth of a leftist is the diametric opposite of the truth?

ABX:
I agree in the bigger humanity principle....

...I just laugh when I see a democrat try to preach that. Especially 'Spartacus'.  Practice what you preach first before you tell others what to do.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version