Author Topic: BOGGED DOWN Girls ‘too scared’ to use unisex school toilets amid fears of ‘period shaming and sex ha  (Read 1400 times)

rangerrebew

BOGGED DOWN Girls ‘too scared’ to use unisex school toilets amid fears of ‘period shaming and sex harassment’

The row follows the opening of mixed toilets at a school in Port Talbot 'to prevent bullying'
By Phoebe Cooke
17th February 2019, 8:19 pm
Updated: 18th February 2019, 12:17 pm

GIRLS are "too scared" to use unisex school toilets amid fears of "period shaming and sexual harassment", a women's charity has claimed.

Women's Voice Wales has expressed concern that separate male and female toilets are increasingly being replaced with unisex toilets in some schools in Wales.

Unisex toilets are on the rise in the UK... and not everyone's happy about it

"What we’ve heard so far ranges from girls not drinking water during the day so they can avoid using the toilets, to ‘period shaming’ from boys," the charity wrote on its Facebook page.

"Anxiety about coping with menstruation in schools has a serious effect on female pupils, including refusing to attend school.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8447911/girls-unisex-harassment-women-toilets-period/

rangerrebew

I think these are legitimate concerns for school girls no matter which country.  Teens are not known for their kindness and concern for others.  But the concerns will fall on deaf ears across the sea and here. :scared smiley:
« Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 06:09:28 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Is there even such a thing as "period shaming"? If so,HOW is that possible?

I can see some viscious little bitches shaming a fellow student for NOT having her period,but since when has having one been something to be ashamed of?

I honestly don't get it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Is there even such a thing as "period shaming"? If so,HOW is that possible?

I can see some viscious little bitches shaming a fellow student for NOT having her period,but since when has having one been something to be ashamed of?

I honestly don't get it.
It's a unisex can, pete. Guys can be pretty raw about that time of the month at that age. They don't see it as cause for relief, yet.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
It's a unisex can, pete. Guys can be pretty raw about that time of the month at that age. They don't see it as cause for relief, yet.

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Whose idea was this?  This is criminally stupid.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Take a guess!  LOL!

ETA:  The part that's criminally stupid was eliminating the separate Boys and Girls rooms.  We're only at the "Introduce Unisex bathrooms" in the USA part, but the stupid part will happen soon enough.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 10:40:06 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
FTA:

Can anybody explain to me what the third pictogram is?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline jpsb

Girls are girls and boys are boys. Boys do not belong in the girls room.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Girls are girls and boys are boys. Boys do not belong in the girls room.

The leftist wackos have already declared us wrong about that, and are in the "Ignore The Infidels" phase.  So, they will move on to the "Punish The Infidels If They Don't Comply" phase next, Comrade.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
FTA:

Can anybody explain to me what the third pictogram is?

I think it indicates one of those diaper changing thingies.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I think it indicates one of those diaper changing thingies.

Oh!  That's a much better interpretation that I came up with.  I thought it was a dismembered alien.   :shrug:
I will NOT comply.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Oh!  That's a much better interpretation that I came up with.  I thought it was a dismembered alien.   :shrug:

No, I think that's one being that isn't allowed in the restrooms.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVx8L7a3MuE

Hahahahahaha These so called "administrators" are laughing at Myst and her crew. So I post anything and it comes out as pico-font?
This is normal. Of course this is absolutely normal. HAHA
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline roamer_1

Hahahahahaha These so called "administrators" are laughing at Myst and her crew. So I post anything and it comes out as pico-font?

Don't be shy...

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Oh I can read it....so you think that's funny..hahaha
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34