Author Topic: Educational Malpractice on a Massive Scale: The Exploitation and Indoctrination of Children  (Read 495 times)

rangerrebew

Educational Malpractice on a Massive Scale: The Exploitation and Indoctrination of Children
Mark Hendrickson
February 13, 2019 Updated: February 13, 2019

Commentary

During the World Economic Forum conclave in Davos, Switzerland, at the end of January, more than 60,000 students around the world boycotted their classes to urge world leaders to do more about climate change, according to a report from British newspaper The Guardian.

While teenagers demonstrating peacefully may seem innocuous, if you look beneath the surface, the view is disturbing, scandalous, and ugly.

I commend kids for caring about their world. And I strongly believe there are times when children can teach their elders valuable lessons. Not only can they teach us beautiful lessons of kindness and forgiveness, they can also teach us practical knowledge that we lack. Think about how many adults turn to youngsters for help handling their digital devices.

https://m.theepochtimes.com/educational-malpractice-on-a-massive-scale-the-exploitation-and-indoctrination-of-children_2796322.html

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
See:
Antonio Gramsci
The Frankfurt School
Herbert Marcuse and "critical theory".

Yes, I've mentioned all three before.
But the left/communists are clearly winning on this one.

What will stop them, or reverse the process?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
See:
Antonio Gramsci
The Frankfurt School
Herbert Marcuse and "critical theory".

Yes, I've mentioned all three before.
But the left/communists are clearly winning on this one.

What will stop them, or reverse the process?
The strident efforts to silence or marginalize any dissent are tremendous, but these ploys commonly only find traction with those too ignorant of history, those who are not allowed to hear otherwise, and who will not be presented the information by the proponents of the scam.

If there is to be any hope, we have to calmly, logically, refute the propaganda, and that is going to be difficult.

Such propaganda urged forth Banzai charges in the Pacific, Young troops wearing lightning bolts at the ripe old age of 14, including a noted billionaire who collaborated to the detriment of his own people and continues in his campaign to cause misery in the West.

It is going to be a long battle, fought one mind at a time.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

The strident efforts to silence or marginalize any dissent are tremendous, but these ploys commonly only find traction with those too ignorant of history, those who are not allowed to hear otherwise, and who will not be presented the information by the proponents of the scam.

If there is to be any hope, we have to calmly, logically, refute the propaganda, and that is going to be difficult.

Such propaganda urged forth Banzai charges in the Pacific, Young troops wearing lightning bolts at the ripe old age of 14, including a noted billionaire who collaborated to the detriment of his own people and continues in his campaign to cause misery in the West.

It is going to be a long battle, fought one mind at a time.
This starts in the home.

If parents demanded what you suggest, it would happen.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
This starts in the home.

If parents demanded what you suggest, it would happen.
In theory. It takes a parent revolt to change a school district. Otherwise, once a parent is labelled a 'troublemaker', it's open season on your kids.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 01:20:57 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis