Author Topic: The Feeling Is Mutual, Joe... by John Hinderaker  (Read 268 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Feeling Is Mutual, Joe... by John Hinderaker
« on: February 18, 2019, 03:19:20 pm »
 Posted on February 17, 2019 by John Hinderaker in Joe Biden
The Feeling Is Mutual, Joe

I don’t think we have commented on Joe Biden’s disgraceful performance at the Munich Security Conference yesterday. I haven’t seen a full transcript of his remarks, but he delivered a partisan stump speech to an audience of European leaders. It consisted largely of an attack on the President of the United States. I’m so old, I can remember when that was considered bad form.

Speaking on German soil 75 years after the U.S. and its allies prepared for D-Day, Joe Biden described America as “an embarrassment” and its trade policies “self-defeating.”

“The America I see values basic human decency, not snatching children from their parents or turning our back on refugees at our border. Americans know that’s not right,” the former vice president and potential 2020 Democratic presidential candidate told the Munich Security Conference.

more
https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2019/02/the-feeling-is-mutual-joe.php
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Re: The Feeling Is Mutual, Joe... by John Hinderaker
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2019, 05:00:49 pm »
It's hard to take a man seriously whose only purpose as VP for 8 years was as an Insurance policy for his boss against impeachment.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com