Author Topic: Iran Says Deadly Attack On Revolutionary Guards Planned In Pakistan  (Read 370 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Iran Says Deadly Attack On Revolutionary Guards Planned In Pakistan

Iran's parliament speaker has said that an attack that killed 27 members of Iran's elite Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps (IRGC) was "planned and carried out from inside Pakistan.”

In the remarks carried by the state-run IRNA news agency on February 17, Ali Larijani said that Pakistan should answer for its involvement in the attack.

The comments come as Iran’s Foreign Ministry summoned the Pakistani ambassador on February 17 to protest the assault, one of the deadliest attacks on Iranian security forces in years.

Read more at: https://www.rferl.org/a/iran-says-deadly-attack-on-guard-was-planned-in-pakistan/29775002.html

The dangerous teaching and huge donations to build Mosques has come from Saudi Arabia, it has incubated heavily in Pakistan...Indonesia has seen a growth in radicalism per the same MO. All of those fighters in Afghanistan over 17 years? Where do they come from? I"m sure a lot of them come from Pakistan. Bet, Taliban is even in Pakistan. I think one could say they screwed up Afghanistan. It is all complex I'm sure.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Iran Says Deadly Attack On Revolutionary Guards Planned In Pakistan
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2019, 01:30:50 am »
Is this a problem?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.